It's here! The M-Tronic MS261C is finally here.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really not much to see. I'm sure the Snellerizer will have detailed pics by the end of the night!

We got 12 261 M-tronics this morning. Selling at $649 with Wood Pro kit. Same price as regular 261's were last week.

How many of you guys are planning a road trip to see Stihl crazy ? My 261 is still fairly new so I will wait to see how the 261 mtronic performs before trading it in for the 261c:msp_biggrin:

What's taking so long? Do you outsource all your work?
Of course he does...to western Kentucky midgets...I won't name names...just the 'usual suspects'...:msp_wink:

Just jokin' and passing time - I'm sure Brad will give us something to view later tonight.
:cheers:
J2F

Where are the holes to adjust the carb?

attachment.php

:hmm3grin2orange:

What all this sameness means, is that we're good to proceed with the same mods I've been doing to the MS261. Fortunately, the intake tract and carb are the same design as before, such that the dividers can be removed and more fuel fed to the engine.

I have video of the first startup and running. Unfortunately, I can't find my power cable. That cable is required to get the vids off the camera. I'll keep looking. Sorry.

There will be no vids in wood until later in the week, perhaps Thurday night. My truck is waiting for me to install new brakes on it in the driveway. Sometimes life dictates what you'll do, rather than what you want to do:(

IMG_1060-M.jpg

IMG_1061-M.jpg

Good old Ohio salt:(
IMG_1062-M.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back