It's The Season For Stealing Again

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1 woodpile

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
I went for breakfast with a freind this morning ( every Sunday morning that is ) anyway we stopped at our freinds little small engine repair shop... Anyway we ask the owner what the h**l you doing here on a sunday...

He said we got robbed again this time they took all his jreds chainsaws except 1, took logsplitter with was a customers and took some small single axle trailers... I don't have the specs on this stuff...

If anyone heres anything here or any other forums PM PLEASE...

I will try to get sizes and serial #s of this stuff...

Thankyou
all

Skip

Call your PD

Report this with your PD so the SNs get entered into NCIC and call NER at 1-866-637-8477 to register your equipment as stolen.

Skip,

Where in PA are you? I watch Craigslist and Ebay pretty regularly for equipment for sale.

I guess I should be clear that I am hoping to help catch the thieves not buy your friend's stolen stuff cheap! :)

Adam

Skip,

Where in PA are you? I watch Craigslist and Ebay pretty regularly for equipment for sale.

I guess I should be clear that I am hoping to help catch the thieves not buy your friend's stolen stuff cheap! :)

Adam

Same as adamc, but I'm in the eastern part of the state by Scranton, PA.

Kevin

Same here, I'm in Carbondale, Pa. (north of Scranton) Check your local pawn shops too!! Best bet is to report all the S/N#'s to the PD. Man that sucks!!! Nothin' worst than a thief!!:angry2:

If you buy a saw off ebay or cl is there any way to check and confirm that the saw isn't stolen? like a national data base or something?

Skip,

Adam

Adam,
I' m between Scranton/ Wilkesbarre area...

I highly appreciate for your help...

This little shop always take care of guys like us... The father and son are good people... I told them I try to help them out ...

Thanks for your support...

Skip

Same here, I'm in Carbondale, Pa. (north of Scranton) Check your local pawn shops too!! Best bet is to report all the S/N#'s to the PD. Man that sucks!!! Nothin' worst than a thief!!:angry2:

You may want to check CL in Binghamton area as well. Just food for thought. (Former Wilkes Barrian relocated from Troy, back to Troy)

Yes the PD is involved... The shop is insured so that good, but it's the point. Well I found out today they looking for to 2 kids in a white Ford 150 PU, and there were not the only one got ripped off I guess this kids are stealing from yards alot of stuff mostly saws,trailers,logspiltters, and boats they said... I just hope the god I don't see them on property because it will be all over for them :)chainsaw: then feed them to my dogs...) I work to hard to get my wood and heat my house, and I'm sure all you do the same....

The town I live in just about eye blink so you don't here this or see in the paper or news...

So thanks again all

Skip

Back