I've Been Away From Saws For A Couple Of Weeks.....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll have to get by with only five saws I guess.

Same Here

YEP
I'm in no real rush Randy, take your time, enjoy

We already talked about this
A little bit of a honey do list may make you appreciate porting saws a little more! CJ
Quoted FO TRUFF

Painting the kitchen... your saying you like painting, I'll call BS on that statement... no man I know likes painting unless your a painter by trade AND they even say it sucks!

Nice to see you relax a little, nothing wrong with fixing the house, make momma happy, that's where it's at my friend!
BS, Same Here
It's ok, WoodcutterTV/Ronald Reagan/ Brush Ape/ moron/ jack ass has been banned 300000 times. He's out of usernames to criticize Randy.
I wonder if he's used the name "Genius" yet?
I hear it's almost impossible to get that as a username.
The requirements are that one must like wooden shoes and only be able to count to 9 with his shoes on... ;)

Yep. I agree with that completely Numa, and is one of the reasons I didn't schedule any saws for the last few weeks.

It sucks to have a saw on a UPS trailer for 3 days, and I can touch the trailer, but I can't get anyone to get my saw out of it and give it to me....

Moobs, enjoy your off time, it was nice talking to you again the other day.

Thank You

Now look what ya did Randy. Wife has me fixing the bathroom wall where the 10 year old was using the towel bar as a chin up bar. Ripped that baby right off the wall toggle bolts and all. I will fix the drywall but I won't do the painting. LOL

929933da9bf43eb0b29651f0baad8c31.jpg
. And I thought you where hanging out at the beach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd say based on this thread, we know who is driving up the price on used 064's. :). Can't wait to get mine either Randy, but there are more important things in life than chainsaws. Enjoy the holidays with your family...and don't work too hard on your time off.

John

Yeah! Were is my 064???? you have had it far to long, it's the one that runs like a raped ape and has perfect plastic and a brand new 36" bar--- get it in the mail.
please, please , please!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

We got the screen porch framing part done today.

Now it is a bedroom.....

XSKIER.......

You're a bastard!
Thanks for showing me who you really are. Good Day Sir.

You know...
I've been patient overall, but I'd appreciate if you're going to agree on scheduled date, then do it. You didn't take a month off from cashing checks did you?

Yeah, finish my saw and send it back already. These flimsy Husqies are not good for my health.

Yeah. Send it, a check for $325, and an extra $25 it cost me to get it to you. I wouldn't want you to be put out to do a bastard's saw.

Wow.

XSkier, seems your having a rough few days.

Would you consider taking a few days off from the intertube to cool down, and consider things?

Merry Christmas XSkier,

HEath

Nah. I'm pretty well entertained here. It just doesn't work out for me to throw money around to the members here. We must not be on the same page for "expectation of value". No biggie.

Back