• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Jonsered 2152

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grobinson2

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I am selling my Jonsered 2152 to help fund the purchase of a 2260. I purchased it from the one sponsor (I cant for the life of me remember what there name was but they had a million chainsaws and are from VT) on here along with a 2139T that I am keeping. Saw looks and runs like new. I had them take off the cat muffler and install a non-cat model. Comes with an 18" total pro bar and five chains. I will take pictures tomorrow and get them posted but the saw is very very clean with very little use on some white pine. Non-ethanol fuel with Stihl synthetic mix. Asking $299.00 plus actual shipping or face to face in the Lancaster, PA area.

Thanks,
Glenn
DSC03913.JPG DSC03912.JPG DSC03905.JPG DSC03916.JPG View attachment 344952

The Total bar is silver and is a Total Pro Series Bar with red lettering.

Thanks again,
Glenn

Here are some pics guys (I have put them at the top with the original post). I am not too happy with the way they turned out but the white pine sap was hard to get off the saw. Ether way you can see it is a clean saw.

Thanks again,
Glenn

Latest posts

Back