Jonsered 2175XPW

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mile9socounty

Two-Stroke Swope
Reaction score
I don't start many new threads or threads at all. I am however slightly curious if any of you other folks that like bigger CC saw's have done the swap. I know it's ugly and probably against the "Saw" bible. Anyone else do it?

No folks, no photos. I'm a poor laid off choker dog. I spent all my money on beer. However, I did have enough for new gaskets on this project.

Input or shall the masters toss stones at me?

Best looking 70 cc saw out there. A real good runner also.:cheers:

Oh it does run really good with a stock XPW top end on it. But as far as the sleek and curvy design goes, nope. Transferred an XP engine shroud, high top filter cover, HD filter, carb boot as well as the starter cover. Now before I get any nay say's. It's all in the bar over here gentlemen. Filtering out the fine dry bark concerns me more than the looks.

Oh and it's wearing a 32" RW B&C. :cheers:

I built my 2171 with the 75cc top end before the chainsaw cylinder was available. Mine has the concrete cylinder on it. Its been rode hard and neglected by me and it keeps on running. I have no idea how many hours are on it but it way to many. I don't use it very much anymore. I want to install new rings and bearings in it before I use it much.

Here is another 2171 that I built just like mine.

Later
Dan[video=youtube;vQDF-6BB3lE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQDF-6BB3lE[/video]

Back