jonsered 520sp recoil

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
does anyone,,have a recoil for this saw??? there are apparently,,more than a few models that fit, but this is the only johnny i own. i like it,,but that recoil!!! thanks,,

I just picked up and put a 520 sp together. I could not find a housing, but the spring and rotor are available through Husky and ebay. Is the cover broke? The recoil I can live with, it is the horizontally split case impulse line set up that almost made me take a sledge to it......I can try and dig out some part numbers if you need em.

I just picked up and put a 520 sp together. I could not find a housing, but the spring and rotor are available through Husky and ebay. Is the cover broke? The recoil I can live with, it is the horizontally split case impulse line set up that almost made me take a sledge to it......I can try and dig out some part numbers if you need em.

yes,,the cover is broke... talk about a fiasco way of making that cover!! is the cover still available?? thanks

yes,,the cover is broke... talk about a fiasco way of making that cover!! is the cover still available?? thanks

I think the whole saw was designed after a bottle of Absolut. Drunk sweedish engineers is the only possible answer to this saws quirks.:msp_razz: Everybody that has one says they are runners though......just a puzzle to work on.

The cover/assembly is NLA, Dave (ChainsawGuy), sounds like the solution to your problem.

Latest posts

Back