jonsered 910e the plot thickens

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i got the seal changed it runs good, anyone know where i can score a set of cutting dogs for it?

it runs good, i cut a half an hour with it today so far . the only thing i see wrong now isthe tank vent tube spits out gas slightly at full throttle,and i need a set of dogs.

you can make the dogs ... i love to make nasty biting dogs for my saws ... i usually turn the bottom dog upwars and sharpen it to and razor hook like thingie ... very cool .. my 394 xp has the best one just shoved it up to a log and pull up...... the bottom dog punches in like a half and inch or better .... plus i get to say ...ehh how u like em deaawgs....???

wedge said:
as usual you fellas are handy as all hell to have aroung. first finding a jonnyred dealer in upstate ny is like finding a virgin in a maternity ward. im gonna pop off that seal and maybe even napa can get one.

I'm not sure where you are in Upstate NY but Houdin's right here in Barneveld, NY is a Johnsereds dealer if I remember right. Barneveld is just north of Utica, Utica is between Albany and Syracuse.

Dennis said:
If for some reason you want factory dawgs..let me know..I have a set or three that are yours for nothing but shipping...

Mange..did you get mail yet per chance?

Yes, Dennis. Thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!

It fits like a glove.

I have two more to ask about T-shirt's. if not i will try and get some other cool Sweden stuff.

Any sugestions?

Mange.

i know right where utica is, its about 2 hours west of me. i like approx. an hour north of albany

ok, i finally took that 910 out and tortured that little piggy with a good work out of ripping, it ran ok but i first noticed hot sparks flying out of the muffler and after a few minutes i shut it off and that saw was smoking like crazy, it seems to be overheating i didnt hurt it (i think) but i was wondering if you had any ideas as to why it was smoking? im gonna check the muffler and clean the saw up around the cylinder just in case the smoking was just the cobwebs burnin off(saw hasnt run in years)

Latest posts

Back