Jonsered Chainsaws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The 2095 and 2094 were Jonsered only models. I have no clue who designed them, but they have the Jonsered "look" to the cases with the Partner-like handle setup (similar to the 920/930). Many claim that the 2094 is the same as the Husqvarna 394xp and the 2095 is the same as the 395xp, but anyone who claims this has never run them, worked on them, or even looked at pictures of the two, because they are completely different. I assume these are the same people who claim the 930 is the same a the 288xp and the 830 is the same as the 281xp (they are horribly wrong as well).

I'm writing with the translator, so excuse me for some inaccuracies. The jonsereds 820-830 are 910 revised, with firmly hand grip, as well as the cylinder (type p7000plus) and piston (ventilated) .920-930 adopt the thermal pattern of the classical husqvarna lamps.2094 evolution of them nothing to see With 394huski that holds rigid carburetor flange (rubber for 2094) .395 has a cylinder with doubled lights, 2095 no.
In my collection there are still 2 910 (one of which I use) is a 2094, and in the past I also had a 930 that I feel superior in performance in 2094.

Precisely that my 2094 is the first series without a decompressor, a quind idle arm for starting.

I'm writing with the translator, so excuse me for some inaccuracies. The jonsereds 820-830 are 910 revised, with firmly hand grip, as well as the cylinder (type p7000plus) and piston (ventilated) .920-930 adopt the thermal pattern of the classical husqvarna lamps.2094 evolution of them nothing to see With 394huski that holds rigid carburetor flange (rubber for 2094) .395 has a cylinder with doubled lights, 2095 no.
In my collection there are still 2 910 (one of which I use) is a 2094, and in the past I also had a 930 that I feel superior in performance in 2094.

Precisely that my 2094 is the first series without a decompressor, a quind idle arm for starting.

Fernando -

Greetings from a fellow Jonsered collector in bella Napoli. Where in Italy are you? What other Jonsereds to you have?

Ciao,

Scott

Fernando -

Greetings from a fellow Jonsered collector in bella Napoli. Where in Italy are you? What other Jonsereds to you have?

Ciao,

Scott
Hello scott, I live in Friuli. Of jonsered / s i have many, both from work and on the shelf.
I do not know if this is the right place to mention them all ... however starting from the rocket60 -62-621 49sp 52 E 66E 80 2x910 -520sp 450 535 2054 2055ported 630super 670. Super and 670 champ 2083.2094 2147jubileum 2186 2253.
Others of different brands, but all are strictly working.
Then there are the boxes of those to complete, time and money permitting.

Hello scott, I live in Friuli. Of jonsered / s i have many, both from work and on the shelf.
I do not know if this is the right place to mention them all ... however starting from the rocket60 -62-621 49sp 52 E 66E 80 2x910 -520sp 450 535 2054 2055ported 630super 670. Super and 670 champ 2083.2094 2147jubileum 2186 2253.

Nice collection!

Fernando -

Very nice! I have several Jonsereds; all are listed in my signature. I am still searching for a few more, including an XG and a 111.

It is unfortunate that Friuli is so far from Napoli, or I would find an excuse to visit. Please let me know if you find yourself in the Naples area.

Ciao,

Scott

Hello everyone.
The times have changed a lot, while once it was on the chained shelves and the dealers hoped to get rid of it, nowadays there is nothing more
If there are still a few interesting pieces asking for uneven numbers.
Past time I also had several stihl models including: Contra-070-051-056avse-031av -048-038. I preferred to get rid of it as I just point on the Jonsereds brand and sachs-dolmar.più what else I look for 70/80 models that I think were the best for performance / durability

Well I don't know if any of you recall me posting here about my 70E at the end of the year last year, but it's finally running now, after I got a parts Saw that had spark and swapped the modules out. But I ruined the perfect flywheel fan in the process by not tightening the nut down tight enough and it breaking all of the fins, my muffler also gave up on me and the one on the parts Saw is trash, so I have a line on another 70E without spark I can get the fan and muffler from but I was going to check around here to see if anyone has any lying around and if not, I will have two pretty much complete part saws if anyone needs any non-ignition parts/muffler

Question on my fathers 70e..... it starts and runs fine but as I'm using it, after it is good and hot, if I let it come back to idle it will stall and then be a terrible bear to restart, acts Ike it's flooded and I have to pull my guts out with the throttle wide open to get it to go. Once running again, it seems to run fine. It has done this on the last two occasions that I've used it. Haven't had any wood to try it in lately to do any trouble shooting when I have tools handy lol. I kitted the carb a few years ago but the saw hasn't had much use since. Any ideas would be helpful.

Check that your gas vent sytem is 100% functional. Some older J'red models are notorious for vapor lock out in the sun...like the 80/801/90.....

You don't say if you're using ethanol gas or not...if you are STOP. You'd be better off getting that high price stuff at the box stores if you can't get non-ethanol at the pump. Ethanol will cause all kinds of problems inside your carbs if not run out immediately after use.

Kevin

I noticed today that after making a few cuts with mine I wanted to see how much fuel I had left and when I opened the cap it released a decent amount of vacuum, and the idle was a little funky before, but after I put the cap back on it idled great.

80/801/90's are especially prone to vapor lock when the saw is shut off and left in the sun on hot days. Parking it in the shadows usually works for me. Once they truly vapor lock they have to be left alone for awhile in the shade. Gas boiling/bubbling in the tank is a classic symtom and you should then check your vent system for 100% function.

Kevin

I actually did think to crack the cap, made no difference, it wasn't hot at all the day it happened last as a matter of fact it was rather damp and chilly. My father bought this saw new and passed it down to me, vapor lock has never been an issue with it.

And not to start a war about it but I don't subscribe to the myth that E10 fuel will kill everything you put it in. Poor maintenance and storage habits will kill a fuel system.
It's all we have available around here and I would go totally broke buying canned fuel for the amounts I go through.

I actually did think to crack the cap, made no difference, it wasn't hot at all the day it happened last as a matter of fact it was rather damp and chilly. My father bought this saw new and passed it down to me, vapor lock has never been an issue with it.

And not to start a war about it but I don't subscribe to the myth that E10 fuel will kill everything you put it in. Poor maintenance and storage habits will kill a fuel system.
It's all we have available around here and I would go totally broke buying canned fuel for the amounts I go through.

Not trying to start a war either. That's why I said to at least run ethanol out, rather than store it. I have probably 50 yrs working on carbs. There is a profound difference with carbs inside that use ethanol fuel, rather than non-ethanol fuel. I'm not saying you can't use ethanol if you have no choice, but it's a poor fuel by design.

Not supposed to be hygroscopic, but I see water damage in the carbs that use it exclusively. How the water gets in there is irrelevant to me, because I can still get non-ethanol gas at the pumps. I suspect storage problems.

We're just giving you suggestion tools here to try. We're not there to hear and work the saw. Worst case scenario, clean & rebuild the carb. Also, the early SEM's modules can work about 30 minutes and fail until they get cool again.......before they totally fail.

Kevin

More vintage Jonsereds on the way here from rural northern Sweden. The guy I have been buying these from seems to have an endless supply of beautiful vintage J'reds, and I have a hard time passing up an XB and XF for a reasonable price. Still trying to add an XG to my collection, and he has a beautiful XD Super in blood red that would look great next to the minty blue one I have...

Need to get in the garage this weekend and inventory my XF's. I think this last one makes 9, but I may be in double digits...

251680656_06faae8e-a21e-49ae-aa18-55fd3c3b213d.jpg 251680656_15ef593d-3030-4feb-bf6e-94c20d930dc0.jpg 251702546_49d872e5-5a18-4140-9738-7212ad67d81b.jpg 251702546_063a20de-2290-4f0f-9d8d-a6dcf0a924ad.jpg

Back