Jonsered Chainsaws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scott,
I guess it comes down to having a unique 110 (possibly) or using the parts to make a whole 111S. Tough choice....I honestly don't know what I would do but most probably, make the 111S whole again.

There might be such a market though for a real 110 that you take that money and buy/find parts for the 111S.....I dunno. So little is out there on these saws. My hope was that you make it to the motherland and find someone that worked at the factory back then. Because on this end, it all conjecture and confabulatuion.

Kevin -

I'm not giving up on figuring out what it is yet. There's a guy on Magnus's site who has a 110. Been trying to get in touch with him but no luck yet.

Thanks

Scott

Found this 621 on the bay:http://www.ebay.com/itm/VINTAGE-COLLECTIBLE-JONSEREDS-621-CHAINSAW

"Make Offer" saw. Seems to be all there. My slot screws in the rear handle seem to be a thicker head, but it's hard to tell on those eBay pics. I don't have a lot of patience for non-originality in this price range.

Kinda odd there is no item description or provenance....you keep scrolling down and nada...lol.

If you're gonna use the saw...toss that AF cover for the round one w/screw and get the flocked nylon round filter. That brass screen mesh filter is garbage for filtering.

Seller has two negatives in the last 12 months....I read them both. Could be kookie buyers or a shady seller, you pick...lol!

Kevin

Hello everyone! It’s been awhile since I dropped in, hope everyone is doing well! I put up a wanted add but just thought I would mention in here with all of the Jonsered guys that I’m looking for a rear handle for my 2095, I already know they are hard to find but I would just like to put it out just in case someone might know of one, I will pay good $$$ for it.

On the bright side my 2095 is back up and running again! I can’t wait to see how it cuts!
AEF731D3-CB8B-480A-B529-BE932EF24382.jpeg BB7545FF-E1D8-40DF-B1B8-6D9CA43958D6.jpeg 6B677246-ADE6-42A4-B7C8-7C293AFDFB66.jpeg

Hello all. Jonsereds model K G
If this is in the wrong spot, apologies, and please move.
A mate turned up today with an older Jonsereds which I am not familiar with as a gift. It says Model K G, then again it could be KOG. serial no 101941 or 101911, not sure. Carb which does not have a manufacturer name that I can see is clearly marked HL 165A. and looks like it would have had a float, but someone changed their mind and had a round diaphragm on the bottom instead. Its a manual oil pump, which seems to still work, conventional on off switch, no operator presence safety lever, and some sort of slider button which does not as yet have an obvious explanation. Roller nose bar of about 24 ins with two large purposeful round holes in it perhaps 1in dia
The previous owner said apparently " it went ok till the starter spring broke, since when (perhaps 35 yrs) it has sat at the back of the shed"
I could use any accurate info available as it looks to me as though with minimal tic it would run, or at least fire.
I have not had time for a photo, and don't know how to post one.
Could the carb be a tillotson?
All my saws run on synthetic oil at 50/1, I doubt this was thought of when this last ran, would it be best to try it on mineral at 20/1 ?
Anything else of interest would be much appreciated.

Back