Jonsered Pro 35

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gizzard

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Anyone have one of these saws or used one? I like to pick up used project saws occassionally and noticed one of these today at a local shop. Year of manufacturer next to serial number was 1998. The saw was not missing anything and appearred in working order and did not look as if it had been used a lot. Only item I could see not working was a manual oiler. Did this saw have both manual and automatic oiler? Maybe parts aren't available for this model now?

I believe that is just a rebadged Redmax tophandle saw. I would pass on it if I were you. Parts will be hard to come by, and they weren't that popular of a saw.

I believe that is just a rebadged Redmax tophandle saw. I would pass on it if I were you. Parts will be hard to come by, and they weren't that popular of a saw.

It was a top handle and also on serial number tag was Emak mfg. This may give you further info verifying what you thought. Thanks for your input.

Back