Jumped head first into CAD

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eiklj

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
I'm new here, been reading many posts for a while (lurking) and I feel I'm in with a good bunch of folks here. Anyway, this weekend I did some horse tradin with a friend of mine and aquired a few chainsaws. Here's some group photos with some individual ones to follow.
View attachment 215922
Hope you can see these OK.
Here's some Echos (nearest to farthest: CS-900EVL, 452VL, 500VL, CST-610EVL TWIN, & John Deere 70V which is the same as the Echo CS-702)
View attachment 215923
Here's some Homelites (not sure of the big one, maybe a 1000? XL-12, 330, & 360
View attachment 215927
And here's 3 Remingtons: A pair of SL-4's and a Weekender (Mighty Might???)
View attachment 215928
I can provide more pics of each individual saw for ID if necessary.
I'm most interested in keeping the Echos, especially the 900.
All the Homelites look like they are in good condition except the biggest one, may part it out or trade for parts for the other saw.
The SL-4's look like they are fixable, not sure what I'll do with the Weekender 12", maybe let my some have it. He's 7 yrs old.
The only other saws I've owned previous to this weekend are a Stihl 009 and an Echo CS-440.

Where in Kansas???

215922d1326055848-img_2248-jpg

215923-img_2256-jpg

215927-img_2275-jpg

215928-img_2291-jpg

That one Remington missing the carb box lid?

The duck's name really is Aflac. She is my daughter's pet, and she lays eggs.
I will post pics of each individual saw tomorrow, I'm not at my computer right now.
I'm in Salina.
Yes, the SL-4 is missing its top.

ive got it bad no cure either cept my wife lets me put on shelves around the house ,of course im on a second wife now so far so good:rock:,dave

You sure did jump right in. Oughta keep you busy for a while. The big Homelite looks like a C-7 to me. 4.9ci/80.5cc.

Motor is locked up, bottom of the case is pretty rotten, more pics tomorrow. Thanks for the info.

Starting out with a twin Echo is a nice way to start the down the path of CAD:hmm3grin2orange:

Come on in the water is warm:msp_ohmy:

View attachment 215958
old pic got alot more now and the fly tape my decoration im a true hick got some saw stuff for christnmas but the highliight was a huge new bug zapper ,have fun,dave

Last edited:
Welcome to ArborSite. CAD? Looks like a full blown case of it.:D

I've worked part time at a small engine shop for about a year now. I've worked on lots of different saw, mostly Stihl. I enjoy all types/brands of saws, but most familiar with the orange & white.

Back