june 16th TN gtg,4 cube build off ,racing ,general cookie cutting ,food and fun

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chris J.

Chris J.

Addicted to ArboristSite
Terry & Anne (?) deserve a huge thanks for hosting another successful GTG.

It looks as though y'all had a great time. I wish that I had been able to make it, but if I had I would've felt guilty the whole time :msp_thumbdn:. Rick, I apologize, but the tarot cards, Magic 8 Ball, and Life Forces said "Not this time."

Young, what camera set-up were you using? Your photos look great!

One minor nitpick, directed mostly to Mike :laugh:: Where were all the Poulan saws? I expected to see some "green brick Pullons" handing out some a$$ whippings ;) :laugh:.

Next time, Chris, next time.

Hedgerow

Hedgerow

HACK

It looks as though y'all had a great time. I wish that I had been able to make it, but if I had I would've felt guilty the whole time :msp_thumbdn:. Rick, I apologize, but the tarot cards, Magic 8 Ball, and Life Forces said "Not this time."

One minor nitpick, directed mostly to Mike :laugh:: Where were all the Poulan saws? I expected to see some "green brick Pullons" handing out some a$$ whippings ;) :laugh:.

Crap... Rick was there and I didn't get to meet him??? :bang:

Work Saw Collector

Work Saw Collector

GTG Coffee Maker
<embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://www.flickr.com/apps/slideshow/show.swf?v=109615" allowFullScreen="true" flashvars="offsite=true&lang=en-us&page_show_url=%2Fphotos%2Fsupercabs78%2Fsets%2F72157630170341410%2Fshow%2F&page_show_back_url=%2Fphotos%2Fsupercabs78%2Fsets%2F72157630170341410%2F&set_id=72157630170341410&jump_to=" width="500" height="375"></embed>

I think you click on the four little arrows lower right corner to see it full size.

Work Saw Collector

Work Saw Collector

GTG Coffee Maker
Now that is all done, my thank you post.

I want to thank the Host and his wife it was a great GTG. I also want to thank everyone that showed up thats what makes a good GTG. I also want to thank buildoff saw builders, the Guy running them, everyone tried real hard to make it as fair as it can be. :rock:

My wife for all the pics, the guys I got parts from. :rock:

Most of all I want to thank everyone for putting up with me, I had a few drinks. :laugh:

rms61moparman

rms61moparman

Addicted to ArboristSite

Chris
I had to pack real lightly for this one due to my recent surgery so I only took 4 saws of my own.
Stay tuned to the further adventures of green Poulans in the near future. One of the 4 that I took now lives in Murray Kentucky and is scheduled for a "face lift"!!!

Jeremy is getting pretty fond of these old green junkers!LOL

Mike

Latest posts