Just a couple of short, 2 minute drone videos of our house in the MI U.P.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JustPlainJeff

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
So, I bought a drone a few weeks ago. And I'm a definite rookie at flying it, but I'm practicing to get better. These two videos are part of our 40 acres. I plan to take more videos of myself felling trees with the drone from the air. Figured maybe some people may find that perspective interesting. I'll take more videos as I get better with it. When watching, make sure you view it in 1080p. It makes for better viewing.

Nice place.
Thanks. We like it a lot. We just bought it a year ago. We're still cleaning up a lot of stuff that the previous owner left piled up in various spots around the property. But we are very happy that we bought it so far. I just started dropping some of the standing dead to stock up for the outdoor wood boiler for next Winter. Last year we didn't have enough wood to use the boiler, so we used propane. That was an expensive Winter! I should have no problem harvesting enough already dry, dead, standing Maple for the boiler for this Winter though. I was told, that the previous owner burned about 8 cord per year in the boiler.

Back