just ran the 440 in the house to cut the christmas tree shorter

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
trust me that is not beyond redkneck.

saw didnt even get warmed up and never made to full throttle. it was fun.

i think the kniegbors are used to hearing saws running

beats me, its just alittle pine tree christmiss tree.

When I took the boys to cut our tree this year, I took my little 180. The tree farm gives out handsaws to cut the tree down with, after 7 years of hand sawing I wised up. :chainsaw:

GEDC1684.jpg

Called a logger friend of mine on the phone one time. His wife answered but I could barely hear her because of all the racket in the background. I asked if that was a chainsaw I was hearing. She said, "Yeah, Ronnie's in the living room putting up paneling.":chainsaw: They's a few rednecks on this side of the country too.

I've never used my saw on a tree in the house , but i did use one to open up the door way to the dinning room , my wife had been complaining about getting new furniture , finally i said fine go get a new living room set , the day the furniture arrived the movers couldn't get it past the dinning room door way , so off i went to the garage , the look on there faces was great :jawdrop:, i ran the saw across the top of the door way till i hit a beem and then down to the floor , the furniture fit no problem , the wife wasn't even mad , i already started to put up the new dry wall and the molding by the time she got home from work... yes i've been called a red neck a time or two ..:givebeer:

the out side door was a 36" but the dinning room door way was smaller 30 or 32 , yes i enlarged the door way probably twice the original size , she said she was going to ask me how i opened the door way but was afraid to ask

Evan, I have done the exact same thing on 2 occasions. Works great.

What I can't believe is you and me are the only 2 REDNECKS who have done this.:jawdrop:

I think the others are just ashamed. Maybe they aren't true rednecks. Come on fellers, be proud of who you are.

Scott

Back