Just some logging pics

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
John, the 540 has been sold but I do have a Franklin 130B thats in TOP shape that I'll sell for $10,000 its got four new tires and an all most new set of ring chains for it amongst 500 hrs on new center pins bushings and MANY more new parts!

Ryan,

Do you have any pics you can email me? That is a cable machine, correct? I really would like to have a grapple with winch!

I am checking on a 88 240 Timberjack with grapple and winch!

Thanks!

Are you select cutting or clear cutting?? If you've never had one a grapple will tear up the reamaning stand unless you are using a tree cutter.

This is great :)

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

That was a very steep tract, pics do not do it justice at all. I was wearing calks just to take the pics! You know its steep ground when a mountain logger is skidding with a dozer! We'll take a skidder most anywhere but you know its steep when you have to build roads for the dozer to run on!! He had a 360 jack sitting at the landing that he uses for the "flat" part of the tract which wasn't much.

Latest posts

Back