Just Wondering

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lawnmowertech37

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
im just wondering how many on here use the older Saws either Poulan Homelite Echo McCulloch just to get a good idea how many are still around can i get some feedback thanks

calvin

Last edited:
im just wondering how many on here use the older Saws either Poulan Homelite Echo McCulloch just to get a good idea how many are still around can i get some feedback thanks

calvin

I've got several old homies - Super XL-12 Auto, XL-12, XL, XL2, Super 2 and they're not shelf queens either, all of them get used. I really like old Homelites!

Matt:clap:

Last edited:
I, as you probably know, still use a lot of the Old Homelite C-Series saws. In fact I think I have your site listed as one of the providers of a few parts for them.

Are you still able to get the ignition coils for them? I don't need any at the moment, but I was curious if you could still get them and about how much they ran. You can pm me if you wish.

Thanks,
Greg

I, as you probably know, still use a lot of the Old Homelite C-Series saws. In fact I think I have your site listed as one of the providers of a few parts for them.

Are you still able to get the ignition coils for them? I don't need any at the moment, but I was curious if you could still get them and about how much they ran. You can pm me if you wish.

Thanks,
Greg
yes they are still available greg

Poulan 306A
Poulan 361
Kioritz SRM 302A (Echo) trimmer

is that a SRM-302ADX instead of a SRM-302A cause i type in SRM-302A on the echo site and it brings up SRM-302ADX just wondering cause how hard is it for you finding parts for that trimmer ?

such as coils

i think you will be surprised to see what we actually have in the coils and points and condensers

I really enjoy running the old Homelites. However, I seem to like the old McCullochs just as much. I've got a line on some vintage Echos that I just might give a try.

I rev up the Olympyk now and then. Has a good sized 24 inch J-red bar on it. I am tempted to get the old Mac running again, but I cannot ever see using it. 36 inch bar on it, and heavy as a truck. Cut as you squirt model... the 361 will outcut either one. Even the 290 will probably outcut them.

is that a SRM-302ADX instead of a SRM-302A cause i type in SRM-302A on the echo site and it brings up SRM-302ADX just wondering cause how hard is it for you finding parts for that trimmer ?

such as coils

i think you will be surprised to see what we actually have in the coils and points and condensers

All it has on the tag is Kioritz SRM-302A, so I'm assuming it is several years old since it doesn't have the Echo name on it anywhere. I downloaded an IPL from the Echo site for the SRM-302ADX and just by looking at it, it looks to be the same machine. I got this off of my Dad last year and he got it from an estate sale several years ago and he has never had it running so I plan making it a project this spring. Compression seems real good, but will probably need carb kit and what not to get it going.

All it has on the tag is Kioritz SRM-302A, so I'm assuming it is several years old since it doesn't have the Echo name on it anywhere. I downloaded an IPL from the Echo site for the SRM-302ADX and just by looking at it, it looks to be the same machine. I got this off of my Dad last year and he got it from an estate sale several years ago and he has never had it running so I plan making it a project this spring. Compression seems real good, but will probably need carb kit and what not to get it going.

how good is everyone at identifiing mufflers cause the reason i ask we have a complete muffler assembly and have no clue as to what it fits or what part # it is etc. i was hoping if someone can identify it will help alot i can take pictures of it and post so let me know if anyone is good at identifing things such as mufflers ?

this is the front of the muffler

20080121001.jpg

this is the backside of the muffler
20080121002.jpg

if anyone can help to identify it i will be glad

calvin

Last edited:
Back