Kan/du Stump Grinder/ Beaver Squeezer Grapple

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abletree

Reaction score
I am considering buying a Kan/du stump grinder. I would appreciate any comments as to its performance and reliability.

Any comments on the Beaver Squeezer Grapple would also be appreciated.

I am considering buying a Kan/du stump grinder. I would appreciate any comments as to its performance and reliability.

Any comments on the Beaver Squeezer Grapple would also be appreciated.
i WOULD BE LOOKING AT A CARLTON 2500,4012 OR A VERMEER SC252. SAME HP AS THE KANDO BUT EASY TO REPAIR OR SERVICE.TRIED AND TESTED, VERY RELIABLE. MY BEST ADVICE IS TO SPEND A LITTLE MORE AND GET A SELF-PROPELLED WITH A DIESEL AND REMOTE CONTROL. CHECK OUT THE CARLTON 7015. I HAVE ONE AND LOVE IT. SORRY FOR THE CAPPS.

We checked into the kandu grinder a while back. We were quoted roughly $15K - $16K or $9500ish for a used unit. No actual experience with running one though.

I have a beaver squeezer grapple and highly recommend it. Never had any problems with it at all. Its great for loading brush into the chipper, log loading and skidding logs up hills with the winch. It pays for itself right away for the time you save on the job and your employees will love you for getting one. I use it on my CAT 236 skid loader. I have a picture of my machine on my web site.

Latest posts

Back