Katrina Work, climbers needed

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

protree1

Reaction score
Here we are a year later and I am still very backlogged on Tree Work. We have a very reputable business and reputation. I am looking for experienced personnel on every possible position. I am especially looking for Drug Free, Dependable, Hard Working Men who are interested in making up to $350.00 a day 7 days a week. I can provide housing, top pay, and one heck of a city to experience. I am running 7 of my own buckets. We are on one of the largest Fema Contracts as a Prime Contractor and are still very busy with all of our normal day to day operations. If you are interested and possibly looking for a long term move with top pay and benefits please contact me at [email protected]. Look forward to hearing from you all.

I'm in...

I'll pop across after setting up patm's Tulip...

P.M. some more details please or post here...

more info??

More info on the job would be appreciated. I have 6 years of climbing and bucket truck experience (mostly climbing). Many references available.

re

Would you at all be interested in subbing work out to me if I came down with a crew of climbers and all the equipment

Latest posts

Back