Keep your family safe?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beavis331

Wiggle wiggle wiggle
AS Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any body know what they are talking about?
attachment.php

Well!
The Wildthing is a weapon!

I haven't figured out how, I will get back to you on that!

They probably meant heating your house or something???:monkey:

No I got it, they are selling zip ties!
So when you store it on the top shelf, when the home owner puts it away with bad gas, it doesn't fall out of the case!

:clap:GOT IT!:clap:

The Wild Thing IS TRULY a weapon.:chainsaw:

My next-door neighbor (an alcoholic vet) threatened to kill my wife last year when he was drunk. I am not making this up. I was there. And then so were the cops.

I could take the Wild Thing, straight-gas it and give it to him as a peace offering. Maybe the Thing will come apart and send shrapnel all over, sort of my own Bouncing Betty. :dizzy:

Yeah, OK, probably that was over the line. Felt good to say, though.

I fully agree. However in a weak moment, I traded mine in toward another 12ga. riot gun.

I don't know what would be scarier to a home invader... A chainsaw swinging around at WOT, or a Stevens 16ga. side by side. I went with the Stevens :).

I keep starring at the picture but I just can't figure it out:dunno:
Typo maybe?

Ummm...

Anybody heard any rumors about the Coming Zombie Apocalypse?

Ya gotta have a chainsaw handy to fend off Zombies, those are the rules.

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

:D

Just broke out a case of M855 I have been sitting on for a couple years, and stuffed a dozen Magpul P-Mags tonight.

Bring on the Low functioning dead!! If not... oh well, I'll just work over the Poppers.

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

Back