Keep your family safe?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any body know what they are talking about?
attachment.php

15% more power, how bad was the first design?

Maybe since its probably set way to lean from the factory at wot the high pitch noise paralyzes the zombies long enough for your friend to shoot the zombies. That is until it freezes up. I dunno, I already have my zombie apocalypse plan and it doesn't involve a wildthing.

My three gun plan for zombies includes my 6mm-06 custom rifle. I can take head shots out to 400+ yards with that baby. Winchester super X2 3.5 inch 12ga for the charging swarms. And My trusty 44 mag when all else fails.

Anybody else have a three gun zombie plan?

Your 6/06 is too overbore. You are going to burn out the barrel too fast when the Zombies charge in waves. Set the barrel back and run in with a 6BR Norma or a 6x47 Lapua Reamer. :cheers:

If the Zombies come there may be a use for the Busse choppers and the custom Katanas, probably the day the mall ninjas are praying for so they will fit in. :)

My three gun plan for zombies includes my 6mm-06 custom rifle. I can take head shots out to 400+ yards with that baby. Winchester super X2 3.5 inch 12ga for the charging swarms. And My trusty 44 mag when all else fails.

Anybody else have a three gun zombie plan?

wild thing

I think they mean that the saw will save your families life if you have crisis and need to cut your way to safety if you can get it to run. Or so your kids dont cut them self on that sharp chain. I would be more worried about my kids playing in the knife drawer in the kitchen than the saw.

We had a neighbor kid get seriously hurt from pushing over a dead 5" tree that was rotted at the base or so he thought. Kid is 8 and pushed it to knock it over and it broke about 2' from the ground and snapped back landing on his head. Cracked skull and healing well thankfully.
Maybe they are talking about removing those dangerous type trees but kinda doubt it.

OK

How it works is thus....

You buy the saw. Take it home and remove it from the box. What happens to the saw now is optional. It's no good for anything and its the box you need, so conduct yourself accordingly.

Place box on curb where everyone can see.
Criminals drive by, see a wild thing box, figure this :censored: dummy doesn't have anything worth taking, and go rob your neighbors.

You, meanwhile are safe and secure, protected by Poulan.:spam:

Your 6/06 is too overbore. You are going to burn out the barrel too fast when the Zombies charge in waves. Set the barrel back and run in with a 6BR Norma or a 6x47 Lapua Reamer. :cheers:

If the Zombies come there may be a use for the Busse choppers and the custom Katanas, probably the day the mall ninjas are praying for so they will fit in. :)

The 6/06 was just to pick up a few at long range. I figured the 12ga semi auto for the waves. But now you got me thinking that my ak47 might be fun. I've got five 30 round magazines for it. 150 rounds should make a dent.

OK

How it works is thus....

You buy the saw. Take it home and remove it from the box. What happens to the saw now is optional. It's no good for anything and its the box you need, so conduct yourself accordingly.

Criminals drive by, see a wild thing box, figure this :censored: dummy doesn't have anything worth taking, and go rob your neighbors.

That has to be the best reason to buy a wild thing I have ever heard of.:cheers:

I think it's along the lines of:

You need to get a family member to the hospital after they were injured in the storm, but there's a downed tree blocking the road. You whip out your WildThingy and clear the road.

I think it's along the lines of:

You need to get a family member to the hospital after they were injured in the storm, but there's a downed tree blocking the road. You whip out your WildThingy and clear the road.

Nope.
I have been mulling over this topic considerably lately.
Mostly while in the tractor and blazing along at 2.3mph chopping up pruned canes for hours on end.

Few Households with an American Male present, are exempt from odd behavior in the spring, and in the aftermath of spring storms.

Bizzarre Home improvement inspired activitys, and cleaning up downed trees come to mind.

The inability to safely wield anything sharper than a twinkie, is a growing trait of the Suburban American Male.

With a "Wildthingy" in the garden shed arsenal, there is little chance the intrepid Citiots will fall off a ladder and eat the safety chain on a running saw.

There is also a greatly reduced chance the wildthingy will start and run long enough for the homeowner to cut through his rafters, fall through and impale himself on the Mop handle, while cutting up a tree that landed on his roof.

In essence, the "Wildthingy" IS a personal injury prevention device, and hence a "Safety tool".

God help us if every house in Suburbia had a well maintained 460 in the Garage. The prosthetic limb industry would be bigger than the Illicit dope trade!

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

I don't know what would be scarier to a home invader... A chainsaw swinging around at WOT, or a Stevens 16ga. side by side. I went with the Stevens :).

The Stevens would be OK of course, but NO ONE can mistake the sound of a shell being jacked into the chamber of a pump. JR

The Wild Thing IS TRULY a weapon.:chainsaw:

My next-door neighbor (an alcoholic vet) threatened to kill my wife last year when he was drunk. I am not making this up. I was there. And then so were the cops.

I could take the Wild Thing, straight-gas it and give it to him as a peace offering. Maybe the Thing will come apart and send shrapnel all over, sort of my own Bouncing Betty. :dizzy:

Yeah, OK, probably that was over the line. Felt good to say, though.

I'd have to move...either away from the neighbor, or into prison...

OK

How it works is thus....

We have winner...

The Wild Thing IS TRULY a weapon.:chainsaw:

My next-door neighbor (an alcoholic vet) threatened to kill my wife last year when he was drunk. I am not making this up. I was there. And then so were the cops.

I could take the Wild Thing, straight-gas it and give it to him as a peace offering. Maybe the Thing will come apart and send shrapnel all over, sort of my own Bouncing Betty. :dizzy:

Yeah, OK, probably that was over the line. Felt good to say, though.

If that's the case, I would definitely take my animals to a different vet. No alcoholic is going to touch my Fluffy.

Back