Kid Cars is now ALL TRUCKS USA

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sgreanbeans

Treeaculterologist
Reaction score
ALERT, Kids Cars changed their name, they are now called ALL TRUCKS USA. Thier web site. WWW.ALLTRUCKSUSA.COM. I called to confirm and it is all the same people. STAY AWAY from these guys, they are shady as hell. They sell unsafe trucks and do it with a smile. They normally won't admit that they are the same, but I got the owner to confess it. This is a old post that Jared posted for me. If u search "boom crack" the post will come up and you can see the pics.- Greanbean.

"Here is a buy beware announcement. Kid cars in Chicago sold a bucket truck to a friend of mine. It was sold saying the boom had been inspected and it was good to go. After using it for a couple months the paint had cracked. He seen it and got a pick to inspect it. Someone had packed wading in a huge Crack so it could be painted. Kid cars laughed at him when he called them. Kid cars painted this truck before it was bought so they knowingly sold a bucket truck that was severely damaged and could kill someone. Hopefully this will get out to everyone and no one else will be screwed by them. The cost to fix this boom is estimated to be $10k to $20k"

I am only on a couple face book pages. Please spread the word. These guys had to change their name because their reputation caught up to them. I do not want someone to get killed thinking they have a safe truck. If you made the same mistake I did. Better get it in and have it inspected.

Thanks. Crooked bastards need to be exposed for what they they truly are. Too many damn cons.

Thanks for posting this. All Trucks USA is selling a couple of bucket trucks on ebay that I was considering until I read your post.

After seeing the boom they sold you I'll be sure to stay away from them a$$holes. Thanks for the update.

Latest posts

Back