Kingston N.Y.GTG Decemberrr 5th

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I only got 2 good years as i'll be 28 on the 29th :angry:

As for the GTG i'm gonna see what happens tomorrow and see if I can get a few decent runners together. I would like to stop in for a few hours and meet some folks and BS. Maybe bring the camera

I'll be 28 on the 24th.

I wish you guys were a little closer like 6 hours instead of 11. I would like to meet all of you up that way.

I'll be 28 on the 24th.

I wish you guys were a little closer like 6 hours instead of 11. I would like to meet all of you up that way.

We need someone in a central location to host what we can call the "Mason-Dixon GTG". It would be great to meet a lot of new folks.

Yes that would be great. I can get into Pa in about 7 hours or so.

Did I miss the address? Start time? Where is this taking place? Will it be set up in classes? Seems like it is going to be a large turn out. I will try to attend for sure.

Did I miss the address? Start time? Where is this taking place? Will it be set up in classes? Seems like it is going to be a large turn out. I will try to attend for sure.

Taking place in Kingston, here in th Hudson Valley. PM the OP, Jimmy, for directions and such.

It's going to be an informal play with saws day; not really a racing event. But a few contests always happen anyway.

I don't think this is a "saw racing" kind of gtg - I believe those were more common some years ago, even though they still happen now and then.;)

I guess I'll see some of you guys there. Was unsure about going but I'm awake with nothing to do today. I don't really have any saws ready but i have a few to bring that should be ok. I'm ok with just BSing myself and taking pics

They don't need to be all that ready, just toss 'em in the truck. Glad your coming down. See ya in a few hours.:rockn:

It sounds like lots of fun. One of these days I need to get to one of these. Today taking the daughter out to get a Christmas tree. Just a couple of hours from Kingston.

Have a super time everyone that is going!

:cheers:

Thanks Jim

Good day eh?
Thanks again for hosting.
Yard looks like sawdust dunes now!!

Pics/vids ????? :blob2:

I wish I went to the GTG but I still haven't got a deer in the freezer so I had to keep at that (to no avail, again).

Last edited:
Pics/vids ????? :blob2:

I guess it is a bit early for that - wait till the locals had a few beers...;)

Regardless, I don't think J.Walker was there, so the pics will probably not be the same quality as the pics from some other GTGs - more than good enough for me though.....:D

Back