Kubota damage

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Old Cane

Old Cane

ArboristSite Operative
What amazes me as a guy is that we tell each other when we do this kind of stuff. You'd think we'd never tell or at least make up a good story like "I was messing with Sasquatch and....."

Metals406

Metals406

Granfodder Runningsaw
I can forgive the sleeping with my wife part but running over my 346 is unforgivable (and stupid).

Thanks for the new signature!! I sure hope you catch that creep who's sleeping with your wife and running over your saws!

I bet the loser even took your Social Security number and is living under your identity. Best to just sit back and wait. . . He'll show himself.

:laugh::laugh:

rms61moparman

rms61moparman

Addicted to ArboristSite
I have heard about a hermit in Michigan that stalks farmers and wood cutters while they are working and the minute you turn your back they sneak into your truck or on your tractor and commit random acts of vandalism upon your tools.
Sometimes he does things like releasing parking brakes and letting trucks and four wheelers roll down hills. (especially if there is a pond or creek at the bottom)
I have a similar hermit who moves or hides my tools quite regularly. What really pizzes me off is when he hides a tool I just laid down then puts it back exactly where I laid it after I've spent 10 minutes looking for it. :angry:

nikocker

nikocker

Addicted to ArboristSite
Yup - - -

Problem is................ orange is attracted to orange. Until you change saw brands, or tractor brands.......its destined to happen again ! :dizzy::dizzy:

I'll vouch for that. Orange is definitely attracted to orange.

Al :cheers:

attachment.php

Henry G.

Henry G.

ArboristSite Guru
Yep scared myself recently. Backed up truck to load wood, went over a good size bump, then couldnt remember where I left my saw. Jumped outta the truck to see I only backed over a piece of wood and that my saw was about 10' away. I stopped putting my saws down wherever after that....

Curlycherry1

Curlycherry1

Addicted to ArboristSite
It was probably a Wood Gnome that was driving the tractor. I had those little buggers all over every woods I ever worked in. They would do stuff like take the sharp sawchains out of my bucket of needed parts I would carry into the woods and leave the chains in the truck. They would move log chains that I would be so stupid as to lay down on the ground all the while saying "I'll remember exactly where I set it down." They would move those chains 10-100' at times just to mess with me. They would replace every saw tooth file with dull ones in my bucket and never leave me with a single sharp one. And the worst was they would constantly lose my saw file handle. That was the worst because files have a nasty way of poking one's hand if they are used without a handle.

Wood Gnomes! Scurge of the woodcutter! :mad::)

drill.daddy

drill.daddy

ArboristSite Operative
Cure for head in arse syndrome

Its surgical , quite a bit of pain , It is commonly known as a Plexotomy , its where surgeons come in and cut out you belly button and install a peice of plexy glass where your belly button used to reside , that way you can see when your heads up your arse .

Latest posts