Kudos to Chainsawr!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hamish

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
First time dealing with Scott and his crew at Chainsawr (AS Sponsor), and well what can I say, order at 11pm last friday, order was shipped saturday, came home afterwork tonight with a nice box waiting for me. Shipped international to Canada, via USPS (no wacky brokerage fees/charge, no duty etc...), 4 business days to my doorstep. Shipping was free ( over $100 order) and the cost on the USPS label was $11.47!! Will definately be dealing with them again. Baileys should try service like Chainsawr................20-25 days from the date of order before I get anything from Baileys.

I always go to Scott first. Very good and fast service. And...he's a VTer !
I use Baily's, too, and have had great service from them also.

i ordered from Northwoods for the first time this past week. i ordered a 55 P/C and a Episan 346OE piston on Wednesday and received the order today. i have had a 262 piston backordered from Baileys for three weeks. I called NW today, they have the 262 Meteor in stock. I expect to have it Monday or Tuesday. I have been a loyal Baileys customer for several years, but the cheaper shipping and faster receipt (it takes at least 5 business for items shipped standard ground from Baileys) of the items has me considering other options.

Good to hear i just ordered a carb and rebuild kit for my 026 from him tonight!

Chainsawr is great. it's the only place from the US thats worth getting stuff shipped to my home address from. everything else i order gets shipped to my mailbox in Michigan.

I couldn't agree more with the GREAT service from chainsawr. I ordered parts from them the other day, and had them 2 days later! They usually have great prices, plus they don't have the ridiculous shipping costs as some of the other companies have. ;)

The Wife and I just drove up there yesterday, (3.5hrs each way)Great guys, A ton of stuff crammed into a small shop, and great prices. came home with a (New to me) 044, 2 new bars 3 new chains a fiskers super splitter, new Safety helmet, and some files. And all for a great price with some trade-ins.

And he gave a good recommendation to get a great lunch at the local diner.

Then I came home to find mom had broke her arm. (she is almost 80) was a great day till that!

I'll just tag along.....Scott and Northwoods are great to do business with.
Scott because he might have good used parts for those of us with saws that the parts are NLA.
Northwoods because some of their stuff (like pistons) are just plain cheaper than others, service is super from here and the shipping is done fast, the cost is what it is, no giant hanlding fees etc. As was said they are both site sponsors and we all should do what we can to send business their way (if deserving, of course, which they are)!!!

+1 on everything! Scott has always been very helpful and their shipping time is always second to none. They simply rock! I have been doing some business recently with the crew at NW and mostly just orders over the internet. But they are very precise and right on time fast shipping as well! Great to have all they guys as site sponsers! Keep up the good work to them all!

Drove up this morning,been putting it off for way too long. Took a bit to find his place, but well worth it. Tons of parts,spent more than I had in mind.Only cause I broke down and bought a 24 inch bar and a few loops,plus the parts I went there for.Great guy to deal with, Thanks Scott!

I have used Chainsawr a couple of times now and am very impressed with their service. The fact that send USPS First Class mail to Canada is a huge money saver compared to other outfits.Their website is great too.I like that I can see a photo of what i am getting.

Back