Labonville Boots

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

STIHLMAN83

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Any one have any experience with these. I hate buying boots over the internet for the fact I cant try them on. Labonville is not to far and I would be able to try them on and get a pair that fits the first time. Does another company make the boots for them? Thanks for any feedback.

buy them. i love mine. im on my second pair. i wore the heels off the first pair but they lasted a year and a half of abuse. still keep them around incase my regular ones are wet.

while youre at labonvilles buy the limmer boot grease. its from a NH company that makes hiking boots. keep the grease slathered right to them.

i have the 2" logger heels with the kevlar in them. i dont even know the kevlar is there. the tounge is a little stiff when youre breaking them in, after that they are comfy as slippers. the grease will help with the break in process.

you can also get the grease straight from the manufacturer. just google 'limmer boot grease' it will show up.

Love 'em

Bought a pair this spring and so far I absolutely love them. As far as sizing goes they seem to run a little big. Other than that really comfortable, well made boots.

Back