landing rental

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ASEMASTER

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I have been approached by a logger that I know that would like to use my property as a landing as he cant get out any other way. we have discussed logging my land also but if not , what is the going price for the use of the land?

thanks for any and all responses.

I have been approached by a logger that I know that would like to use my property as a landing as he cant get out any other way. we have discussed logging my land also but if not , what is the going price for the use of the land?

thanks for any and all responses.

Sounds interesting because sometimes it is who you know and who you meet that rewards you later on. How much is it worth not to use your property?
Jeff :)

Are they are just using it as an access rounte in/out? If so, no big deal.

If they are using it as a landing to buck, load, etc. then they will make a total mess of the area. Be sure a good cleanup is included in the agreement.

Harry K

thanks o his pool.

we have discussed it and agreed on a price. at the most only three truck loads will be removed from neighbors as the pine needles get into his pool.
they will back drag all roads and reseed the area that they use . this also opens up a new road around a wet area that I use to get out my fire wood.

thanks again for any reply's.

Back