Lawnsite Questionaire!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fish

Tree Freak
Reaction score
I was just wondering if any of you guys received this "questionaire"
from the offices of Lawnsite?

I don't mind deleting the vast amount of spam I get, but this was addressed to me by name, with my phone and mailing address.
I think that some of these questions are way out of line!

What could my "substance" use be of any business of them???????

The legal disclaimer at the end of the e-mail has me worried as well.
The questions about my political affiliation is bad enough..
I am just real curious what is the source of this.

Has anyone else received one of these things????

They seem to be asking questions relating to some of the crazy posts I
have made here recently, I don't know, just real curious.

P.M. me, if you don't want to have your name up on the board.

Last edited:
I was just wondering if any of you guys received this "questionaire"
from the offices of Lawnsite?

I don't mind deleting the vast amount of spam I get, but this was addressed to me by name, with my phone and mailing address.
I think that some of these questions are way out of line!

What could my "substance" use be of any business of them???????

The legal disclaimer at the end of the e-mail has me worried as well.
The questions about my political affiliation is bad enough..
I am just real curious what is the source of this.

Has anyone else received one of these things????

They seem to be asking questions relating to some of the crazy posts I
have made here recently, I don't know, just real curious.

P.M. me, if you don't want to have your name up on the board.
Fill it out and return it and give them something to drool about!!!!

I just dug though my junk mail.. lo and behold.. a LAWNSITE QUESTIONAiRE.. Which one of you rats gave them my friggin' email address? When I find out I'm neggin' you into oblivion.. DDM permitting.:chainsaw:

So... I'd like more definition about "substance" as well.... now.. they obviously know I can't vote (no party affiliation question) so what has my "place of birth" got to do with them :monkey:?

I'm betting spacecase is behind this... after all... he's behind almost everything...

I just dug though my junk mail.. lo and behold.. a LAWNSITE QUESTIONAiRE.. Which one of you rats gave them my friggin' email address? When I find out I'm neggin' you into oblivion.. DDM permitting.:chainsaw:

So... I'd like more definition about "substance" as well.... now.. they obviously know I can't vote (no party affiliation question) so what has my "place of birth" got to do with them :monkey:?

I'm betting spacecase is behind this... after all... he's behind almost everything...

AS selling our email addresses ?????:popcorn: :popcorn:

Maybe Darin bought Lawnsite:popcorn:

I'm thinling t was a personal breach of trust... another member profiting from my hard gained posts and rep.l... of course, nothing here explains why Fish got one as well lololol

Wonder if Thall's email was compromised as well? Given his dial-up connection, it might take a while to find out... :)

Last edited:

If you'll give me a little consideration for protection, I'll keep the bad guys away from you. :cheers:

Don't you think this outlaw bit has done got out of hand?

Maybe Darin bought Lawnsite:popcorn:

I'm thinling t was a personal breach of trust... another member profiting from my hard gained posts and rep.l... of course, nothing here explains why Fish got one as well lololol

Wonder if Thall's email was compromised as well? Given his dial-up connection, it might take a while to find out... :)

I did get that same e-mail though I never opened it. If I don't know who it is or some idea where they come from I delete them. Whats going on with this e-mail thing????????????

It ended up in your "Junk" folder, so your email program did it's job and you should not be upset over it. In reality, you never recieved it. (now i'm gonna look at my junk mail folder too)

Ha ha. I don't anticipate having "staff" for at least a few more years. :hmm3grin2orange:

attachment.php

Picture of Space trying his first case.......

Nope, not in my email or junk folder, must only be intended for respectable members here.

Latest posts

Back