Lawsuit against arborist site

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You just about gave me a heart attack! That would suck but not surprise me in todays society. It's always someone else's fault.

Just to inform anyone associated with this site: Since I found this site I have become addicted to chainsaws and am holding all of you responsible !!!!!!!!!

Hah!!! that’s like suing the drunks at the bar because drinking looked fun and now your an alcoholic.

:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

WELCOME HOME

Last edited:
Did not know there was a chainsaw cult out there.Hope my wife does not find out.
She will. Mine did and she bashes me for it. I don't quite understand why. I used to spend way more on firearms and fishing tackle that made more noise and accomplished nothing other than self gratification. Now I help friends and family by clearing blow downs and creating firewood. Not to mention all the money I save by heating with wood. Yet I still get strange looks.

Never Too Many

My wife came down into my shop environment and after looking around ask very spitefully, "Well, how many chainsaws does it take to cut a tree down?" My calm reply as I continued working was," Probably the same number of shoes in your closet to go with all your outfits!" She immediately whirled around and
left my domain.

The cold soup I had for dinner later that night was well worth my earlier chainsaw comment! "Honey, that soup was delicious!" That was the last of chainsaw comments and visits to "MY SHOP" too! :)

Last edited:
My wife came down into my shop environment and after looking around ask very spitefully, "Well, how many chainsaws does it take to cut a tree down?" My calm reply as I continued working was," Probably the same number of shoes in your closet to go with all your outfits!" She immediately whirled around and
left my domain.

The cold soup I had for dinner later that night was well worth my earlier chainsaw comment! "Honey, that soup was delicious!" That was the last of chainsaw comments and visits to "MY SHOP" too! :)

LMFAO.................I bet the romance in the bedroom was a little onesided uhh?

LXT............

For some reason women just don't understand. They collect shoes and purses that only get used occasionally or never and some of them cost hundreds each, but do we ever complain??? (I think the answer for everyone here should be NO!) I would bet that for the most part they never even tell us that they have bought new shoes, a purse and a new outfit. Then weeks later when you are going out and they are all dressed up and are hunting for a compliment (and you don't notice) they get all mad at you for not saying "my dear you look very nice this evening, is that new?"

But find a new chain saw and look out :angry2:

Hah!!! that’s like suing the drunks at the bar because drinking looked fun and now your an alcoholic.

:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

WELCOME HOME

Theres a guy in the UK trying to sue a betting shop for letting him place bets! Bet £300,000 on america to win the ryder cup:dizzy: wonder how that went? lol He squandered away over £2,000,000 lost his house and businesses

left my domain.

My GF smokes so i can work out how many packs anything costs into however many non smoking days it would cost
that usually shuts her up! for a little while lol

Theres a guy in the UK trying to sue a betting shop for letting him place bets! Bet £300,000 on america to win the ryder cup:dizzy: wonder how that went? lol He squandered away over £2,000,000 lost his house and businesses

Similar to the fat slobs here in America who sue McDonalds and Burger King because they didn't know the greasy burgers and frys had a lot of calories and would make them obese.

The lunatics are clearly running the asylum.

Oh, by the way, when you mentioned that your girl friend smoked, were you referring to cigarettes?

Regards,

Hugenpoet

Back