leaf snap

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
when I click on it all i get is words and no video...whatever..google "leaf snap app " maybe?

Doesn't look like it's available for droid yet, hopefully one is in the works. Looks very handy, and it will only get better as it gets more and more participation.

Last edited:
Jay Leno talked about it the other night on the tonight show.

It was a lead in to a joke about the congress guy taking pictures of his privates. Still, he did a pretty good description of what it could do with leaves.
Rick

Last edited:
I have it on my iphone it is a little rough to get a picture good enough for it unless you have perfect lighting and a white background. here is a few pics of it.

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu197/robert_deatley30/58736d3c.jpg

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu197/robert_deatley30/e0cd338f.jpg

How much is it?
My wife works full time at ATT, I am going to get one of those BlackBerry pad deals, 40% off because of her. Gonna load it with the Diseases of trees and shrubs and Abiotic disorders software on it. With that leaf snap, should be a pretty sweet tool out there.

ya i am getting that. Looks like I need to wait till Aug 5 till I can upgrade at a reasonable cost. I guess...:( wife says it would be stupid expensive to get into a capable phone before then. She downloaded the app onto her older Iphone but I havent had a chance to play with it yet. Prolly will this afternoon.

How much is it?
My wife works full time at ATT, I am going to get one of those BlackBerry pad deals, 40% off because of her. Gonna load it with the Diseases of trees and shrubs and Abiotic disorders software on it. With that leaf snap, should be a pretty sweet tool out there.

Its free on wifes Iphone.

Or you could just get a good tree id book with a dichotomous key ;)

Haha, seriously though, that's pretty cool. I've never been interested in those expensive phones. I've found that the cheap $20 phones take a lot more of a beating and last longer.

Its pretty cool, got an I-Phone, app is only for apple stuff? It has to have a white background, my kid made a bright white clipboard in shop class, I stole it form him! He thinks its cool that I wanted it! Made him feel productive!
Then download Dirrs app/book for 15 bucks! That one is real cool too! Also have tree poetry on there!

"The true meaning of life, is to plant tree's, whose shade, you do not expect to sit under"

Stuff like that!

Back