Leeha's GTG-9/27/15-East Falmouth, MA

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll see if I can free up the fall schedule and make it down this yr Lee......this is good lead time.... should be able to.....got some "New" old red junk too!!!

Bob if you read this...I haven't forgotten....thanks greatly for the surprise pkg you sent!!!! You surprised me almost as much as I surprised you!!...LOL!!

I'll see if I can free up the fall schedule and make it down this yr Lee......this is good lead time.... should be able to.....got some "New" old red junk too!!!

Bob if you read this...I haven't forgotten....thanks greatly for the surprise pkg you sent!!!! You surprised me almost as much as I surprised you!!...LOL!!

Be great to have you come down. And it would alter my saw selection somewhat too! :clap:

I'm in. Really enjoyed that trip last year. And that collection is worth seeing a second time. And a 3rd and a 4th for that matter.

And there are quite a few more additions to the collection since
last year. Including some two man saws for those interested.

Lee

Lee planning on being there!! Tell me if you need anything! have a couple of these Chinese gazebos if you want some cover! Have one up out here now with two roofs and roped down! Good to shelter the sun all summer!
I'll bring my two latest acquisitions; Jerry's super 026 and Rattler's ported and MM'd 268! May have a 272 /61 by then hopefully too!
Lee, let me help out, heck I'm going down to the Bourne Landfill tomorrow morning for a dump run!! !-617-699-3202

Forgot the address

240 Hayway Rd.
East Falmouth, Ma. 02536

Lee

Have you notised any swells or surf from the passing Hurricane CRISTOBAL? "Coast of New England" should fit your area pretty well.....

Btw, the now non-tropical storm are creating strong winds etc. at Iceland by now, and the remnants may hit Norway somewhere as well.

Have you notised any swells or surf from the passing Hurricane CRISTOBAL? "Coast of New England" should fit your area pretty well.....

Btw, the now non-tropical storm are creating strong winds etc. at Iceland by now, and the remnants may hit Norway somewhere as well.

We have had a very strong ocean surge further up the coast in mid-coast Maine the last few days due to Cristobel, Niko......not a lot of wind but "Breezy" and the weather has been good overall......it passed us quite a long way off shore but the ocean was still "confused" and rather "restless"....especially on the outer islands...

...Just found this post! Thanks Lee! We'll see how it goes....Daughters bday is Saturday....we'll see if I can drag my arse out early sunday morning!

Anybody going to be passing by within 20 minits of the coast of NH ?
And could pick up and drop off a saw for Lee ?

Anybody going to be passing by within 20 minits of the coast of NH ?
And could pick up and drop off a saw for Lee ?

I plan on going at this time...... so yeah I can probably do that as long it ain't a MiniMac......How come you're not going down...practically in your back yard????

I plan on going at this time...... so yeah I can probably do that as long it ain't a MiniMac......How come you're not going down...practically in your back yard????

I would like to but,,,,,,,,i cant commit.

going to be a busy fall..

Oh come on Ron, It's only one day and your not that far.
Looks like it will be a nice gathering this year.

Hope you can make it Robin.

Lee

Too bad ole Tom ain't around.

He could pick you up in the Lisa Marie and fetch you over by the Cape!

Latest posts

Back