Leeha's GTG-9/27/15-East Falmouth, MA

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What time are you expecting people to arrive? Don't want to arrive too early and see you wandering around in your skivvies!

Just came from Lee's Place!!! Went down for a dump run to the Bourne Land Fill.
This is a Heads UP!!!........... After taking Rt 28 then a right on Rt 151 then another RIGHT onto Nathan Ellis HWY ( No Sign) proceed down to the Hess Gas Station and take a RT!!! NO SIGN for Sandwich Rd.!!! I went by there but used to deliver eggs down there in the early 70's so no my way around some. From there it's 1'5 miles to Lee's house! .6 miles down from the Hess Gas Station on the left is a funky little bent sign, partially obscured by some trees saying Hayway Rd.!!! .8 miles down it is Lee's house!!
It's in the most heavily wooded section of Cape Cod!! Nice little white oaks and scrub pines! Going down Nathan Ellis HWY you will pass a few golf coures and churches. all woods!!!

Guys the weather here on the Cape has been perfect, sunny, warm, 70's since Saturday.

We are on vacation until 27.

Spent some time in Mashpee today with inlaws-- we know how that goes.

Some rain forecast for thursday, other than that, beautiful fall weather for the weekend

Yup, Weather is looking great. I hope!!!
Have a fresh load of logs coming Saturday morning.
With some big stuff as well. Not sure how big. But i
still have some stuff left from last year that is still good.

Lee

me and the kid will be out there. back has been pain-free for a couple of weeks, (best in many months), hope this year can actually run some saws....

if you see this lee, please pm me with some hotels that are close.

not one to miss folks.......

-joe

Back