Lets see some Equipment pics!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
attachment.php

Just started using these 1/4 meter bags for shipping logs,6 bags to a pallet and a lot easier on the back than full 1 meter bags when pulling them out of the van.

Here's some of what we use. We saw down the oaks and chip them whole or as near to whole as possible. Occasionally we use a large tree shear on one of the skidsteers if the tree is green or safe to shear. Most of this work is oak wilt takedown. We have brush mower attachment that will grind the large oak stumps to grade and we also use it for piles of branches that are hard to chip unless still attached to the whole tree. System works good and two guys can cut down 10-13 oaks similar to the ones pictured and have them moved and chipped in 8 hours or less.

Great pics guys,ASD what in youir opinion is the best start up procceser (bandit)for a guy coming into the market?

we just painted the dump and top, the cab is next , she has 70k and i put on most of them, good solid truck i love inter.:rockn:

Actually we upgrade when new come out and do some testing for other manufactures for a discounted price .

Like the new Stump grinder on my takehuchi has not yet been produced in bulk. We are however running it and everything is awesome. It will be the best $ 13,000 spent because when they come out in production they will be $ 15 to 17 k .

If you need a subby big stumps for a towbehind let me knw Trev.TOP RATES!!!lol

Back