Lets see Your Climbing Rig

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alonfn4

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
I want to get some ideas for my Climbing Rig. What you guys Climb with? what never leaves your saddle? what can you live without? I will Post my pictures Soon. I want to see it all Saddle, Accessories, Devices, lanyards you know the whole nine yards. Lets See UM....:msp_confused:

June08_032.jpg

I have found this to be one of the best set ups by far, the post it notes are very handy for remembering.

Newest Pics of my Setup Running Edge Saddle, Petzl Am'd and Williams Carbiners, Metolius FS mini Biners, 5/8 wirecore Flip Line, large RockExotica Grab, MK-III black 12' 2in1 Flip with prussik, Petzl ID RADS system, 10' Webbing, 20' of accessory cord, Figure 8 Bailout device, Steel Ring, Omega Pacific large steel D 65KN 2x for rigging, saw is a Silky Sugoi 420mm, Helmet is Black Petzl Vertex Vent it Husky Muff and Visor kit. My 200T and boots are the only things Missing from the pics...

This is similar to what the Guys and I ware Yellow Shirt, Brown Carhartt or ####ies Pants, and Boot. The Groundies Wear Yellow helmets so I can See-UM Better...:msp_unsure:

Lean Mean Tree Trimming Machine by inoahfink, on Flickr

Saddle Front Closeup by inoahfink, on Flickr

Saddle Back by inoahfink, on Flickr

Saddle Back Close up by inoahfink, on Flickr

Dont have a pic but can give you a list

Buckingham Puma saddle
120' Lava Rope Boss Rope
Single eye bee line split tial (10mm)
Two Petzl willam tri act carabiners
Lava rope boss 1 end lanyard with beeline black hip prusik and cmi micro pulley with 8.5 dyneema runner
Bashlin aluminum soikes with tripe thick pads
Silky Sugoi 360
Stihl 192tc (at work)
Husky t435 (side work)

Rockman Climbing Helmet
NEW TRIBE Arborist saddle
ECHO CS-355t Primary Weapon
Silky Sugoi 420 sidearm
Buckingham Steel Climbers w/Climb right padds
RockExotica Carabiner & Ropegrab
Steel-Toe Wolverine Boots
Pfanner Arborist chainsaw pants

Newest Pics of my Setup Running Edge Saddle, Petzl Am'd and Williams Carbiners, Metolius FS mini Biners, 5/8 wirecore Flip Line, large RockExotica Grab, MK-III black 12' 2in1 Flip with prussik, Petzl ID RADS system, 10' Webbing, 20' of accessory cord, Figure 8 Bailout device, Steel Ring, Omega Pacific large steel D 65KN 2x for rigging, saw is a Silky Sugoi 420mm, Helmet is Black Petzl Vertex Vent it Husky Muff and Visor kit. My 200T and boots are the only things Missing from the pics...

This is similar to what the Guys and I ware Yellow Shirt, Brown Carhartt or ####ies Pants, and Boot. The Groundies Wear Yellow helmets so I can See-UM Better...:msp_unsure:

Lean Mean Tree Trimming Machine by inoahfink, on Flickr

Saddle Front Closeup by inoahfink, on Flickr

Saddle Back by inoahfink, on Flickr

Saddle Back Close up by inoahfink, on Flickr

Do you climb with all that gear?

Bump for good Info

Thank You,
hseII

"100% of Home Invasions Occur in a Home" - Sharpsburg

Interesting thread, as a non climber. Ballpark figures, you guys who have posted your rigs, what kind of dineros to suit up like that? TIA

Home made saddle from truck ratchet strap, home made pole belt from truck ratchet strap, home made spikes with ratchet straps and no ppe whatsoever. MS170 with 18" bar. Nice cheap set up for all my pruning jobs...

Well, not really

Sequoia, petzl grillon or Yale wirecore, dmm hitch climber, am'd carabiners, figure 8, rope guide, spare prusik loop, military tourniquet and Israeli bandage. Sugoi and felco sexyteurs for pruning

Upgraded some gear - imori rope, ART lanyard, ART ropeguide and a zigzag, they all made a big difference

Latest posts

Back