let's see your firewood dog!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He crashed into the couch, hat fell onto his head. Continued to lay their with the hat on his head. I called him over to the tree adjusted the hat, had him sit and placed a treat on his nose. No forced hat placement here. I will admit he is a strange dog. He will do anything for a treat.

he's pretty helpful with keeping all the splitter trash clear of the splitter and distributing it through out the yard for me to pick up later
12j.jpg
uk4.jpg

Cool thread. Heres my partner in crime. 105lb 1.5yr old american bulldog named Deemax(named after my duramax truck). As many of the cool pups in this thread, he knows his job of keeping the splitter trash away from under my feet as I split, and does it real well. He also runs up the mountain of splits and takes the ones on throwing up on top, and makes his own piles around the yard and thinks its the best game he every dreamed up. Most outside pictures of him are or him moving or running as I can't keep him still long enough. I agree with ambull, dogs like ours would keep american fit and skinny. He goes to the gym with me 5 days a week, guards the truck while I lift, and then does sprints with me back behind the gym until I cant run anymore, but he's usually just getting warmed up. My first dog, love him to death...love the breed so much so I am picking up a female american bulldog this evening thats coming up from florida that is going to be my GF's dog. 900sq ft house and 2 "horse's" living in it should be interesting. Im sure my dog cant wait to teach her how to make her own wood piles too.
dee 2.JPGdee 1.JPGdee 4.JPGdee 5.JPGdee 3.JPG

The Tank and Riley. They're both good at chewing on splits, if only they could learn how to stack.....
I have a special place in my heart for Boxers. We had a solid white one named Claire for the first 9 yrs of our marriage. Great dog!

This Is Dozer, 1.5 years old. 70 lb knee high bouncy ball Als the first dog I have ever owned

On his perch

Scanning for something to chase

Oh, and Merry Christmas
Nice pics, dozers quite the poser! :D
I like your firewood shed and how you used the pallets there...:yes:

IMG_20141116_140830-1_zps08f9ceab.jpg

This is Nemo. Don't have an outdoor shot of him because it would be nearly impossible. Less than 2 years old, can't keep still. Dude has some serious energy reserves. He likes to steal splits too. Also likes to hide chew toys between couch cushions or bury them in blankets. Smart but kind of retarded if that makes sense. Feel like strangling him on a daily basis but also love the crap out of him lol. Got his stogie chew toy in his mouth.
You should be shot letting that dog smoke Havanas

Cool thread. Heres my partner in crime. 105lb 1.5yr old american bulldog named Deemax(named after my duramax truck). As many of the cool pups in this thread, he knows his job of keeping the splitter trash away from under my feet as I split, and does it real well. He also runs up the mountain of splits and takes the ones on throwing up on top, and makes his own piles around the yard and thinks its the best game he every dreamed up. Most outside pictures of him are or him moving or running as I can't keep him still long enough. I agree with ambull, dogs like ours would keep american fit and skinny. He goes to the gym with me 5 days a week, guards the truck while I lift, and then does sprints with me back behind the gym until I cant run anymore, but he's usually just getting warmed up. My first dog, love him to death...love the breed so much so I am picking up a female american bulldog this evening thats coming up from florida that is going to be my GF's dog. 900sq ft house and 2 "horse's" living in it should be interesting. Im sure my dog cant wait to teach her how to make her own wood piles too.
View attachment 387862View attachment 387861View attachment 387864View attachment 387865View attachment 387863

Good looking AB. Who's he from? I had two ABs. One from Alan Scott and another from a guy in TX. Awesome dogs. They're the inspiration for my AS name and my email. They do have a bit of an issue with flatulence but usually love kids so that makes up for it. They're also usually goofy as hell, especially the males. Who's the female from?

Latest posts

Back