Little tanaka chainsaw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gab250

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Hi, I have a little chainsaw made by a company called Tanaka. the model number is ECS-351, and I know for a fact that the only thing wrong with it is a missing fuel line. It has a special rubber grommet built in, otherwise I could use a standard little rubber hose. I am having a great deal of difficulty finding a replacement line in Australia. I don't want to pay very much for one eithier, because the saw isn't worth that much to me. Any advice would be appreciated.

Gab

Hi
Is the grommet on there to seal where it goes into the tank?If so you can find a bigger hose the the little hose will pass through,use the bigger hose as the grommet.Or cut the old grommet of the hose and pass the new hose through it.
Good Luck Thomas

Hi
Is the grommet on there to seal where it goes into the tank?If so you can find a bigger hose the the little hose will pass through,use the bigger hose as the grommet.Or cut the old grommet of the hose and pass the new hose through it.
Good Luck Thomas

Beat me to it...done that many times. If you are hell bent on a real grommet, look up Echo stuff on partstree.com and find a model with a grommet and get one of those. Also, Oregon make a universal tank grommet / fuel line combo, part 07-010.

Latest posts

Back