Logging magazines

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryan Willock

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
What are some good logging mags???? from across the country:Eye:

Well, one that I don't care for....the Society of American Forestry's Journal of Forestry and their newspaper, The Forestry Source. They aren't nearly on a par like the Journal of Arboriculture.... They can't seem to get past topics like aspen monocultures to other more and equally important topics.

Nickrosis

Ryan,

A couple good mags I recieve is Loggers World,and Timber Harvesting,and the NAA's Tree Care Industry Mag..

Later Rob....

do any of them talk about old growth logging???? walker's was telling me that they are stihl cutting 10-14' ceders and furs up there.
:angel:

Cool,I wonder how my girlfriend will like staying home on a friday night and watching logger flicks:D

Later Rob....

really????:( that sucks, with my girl if i don't move quick enough then she'll shoot him when we'er out hunting. i got her a browning A bolt medalon in 270 with a 2.5-8 power sightron scope. she shoots pretty little dime sized groups at 100yrds
:D

Last edited:
just subscribed to Northern Logger, can't let my friends see that one though...... i'll get run out of the south:eek:

Never, ever teach a woman to use a gun. Trust me on this one.

logcutter 429 this is logcuttebaby and i read the post you write you need to remind everyone that your wife is a true arkansas hillbilly and can out shoot you any day of the week

Latest posts

Back