Long T27 bit? Where can i get one?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want one of those, 6" bit right?

yup. If i get enough people i will order more or one of you can do it if you want to ship them out and collect money. I don't mind its up to you.
Matt

OK, when they get back in stock ill order 4-5 of them.
Matt

They are back orders so it going to take 1-2 weeks to get them.

but his description says it is 5' long........

$8 or less for Wiha good stuff.

Not wiha but the first link i posted. I was trying to order at least 5 more but they customer service sucks and wont get back to me. When they do ill order them up. Sorry for the wait.

why is no one interested in the t27 scrench (7.99) below the $38 extension. trying to use it in the impact wrench ?

Yes i use mine in my impact. Scrench is the same price as the bit. You can put a torq wrench on it and after breaking my wrist and thumb its a lot easier to use the impact and its saves so much time. Can rip down a saw in half hour +/- depending.

Yes i use mine in my impact. Scrench is the same price as the bit. You can put a torq wrench on it and after breaking my wrist and thumb its a lot easier to use the impact and its saves so much time. Can rip down a saw in half hour +/- depending.

"YOU" can break down a saw in 1/2 hour with good tools. still takes me all day not matter what the tools are (or hammer size). :dizzy:

"YOU" can break down a saw in 1/2 hour with good tools. still takes me all day not matter what the tools are (or hammer size). :dizzy:

All day?
I have a $2 plastic piston stop.
The T-27 impact bit.
Harmonic balance or stihl flywheel puller.
No other special tools, about a 1/2 hour. A bit more to split case.
Then you need a gear puller and a piece of metal with a few holes in it.
Takes some people 5 min. Me a bit longer cause i haven't done as many.

I just bought T10,15,20,25,27 screwdriver set from advanced auto for $3.89!!!
magnetic tip, some for work and 27 for saws, can break them all for that price:)

just another idea for this . my local dealer has em all day long in the back . its an l shaped piece with the t27 on the end . nothing but a round piece of stock with a t27 made on the end i bought 5 for 20 bucks from him . took two of em and heated and bent back straight then i chuck the straight one up in my drill and use the drill 90 percent of the time to break all the bolts every now and again i find one that cant be broken that way , cheap and effective . but it works and when straightened out it is way long enough to reach every screw on the saw

Any one else use the scrench that comes with the saw? T27 bit on one end and sparkplug+bar nut socket on the opposite end. Fits my big hands real well and gives lots of leverage to break stubborn screws loose. I have snapped one off while dismantling a 066 that some ham fisted individual had over torqued the base bolts on and added some type of thread locker to the install as well. Too bad he had forgotten to install the piston rings . Ahh but then I would not have been able to buy the saw so cheaply.
Pioneerguy600

Any one else use the scrench that comes with the saw?

Actually, you could weld an old socket to the scrench to make it a square drive to put a torque wrench on it. I think it would be easier to just buy the $7 bit from Snap-On, but I'm not in the Canadian boonies, there's a Snap-On dealer who delivers to the towns 4 miles south and 8 miles north of me.

Back