Look what HarryBarker did to my Jeep.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I saw the title I thought he may have dropped a tree on it.....

IMG00075-20110228-1735.jpg

I thought that I managed some good hauls, but this is far better than any of mine. I see several Homelites and J-reds that I could provide a nice home for....

Good to see unclemoustache has been refining his directional felling technique.....:laugh:

:jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop: Holy crap, what are you gonna do with all of those saws?

I know I'd like some...

I heard some funny noises going home, and sure enough, som cross-breeding was going on.

KGITg.jpg

What a cute little saw.

nGtij.jpg

Good project material. On the right, a good 621 bottom end with a spotless fuel tank I've been waiting for. On the right, a mostly complete 920, because Weimedog is catching up on the 900's. :clap:

9IKxi.jpg

Missing a flywheel, which I had, and needs an oil pump. Has 170 psi. Going to mess with this one and find out what all the fuss is that you Partner guys talk about.

zp18j.jpg

Really cool Spike!!!! Keep us posted. I know that you have like a million Huskys and J-Reds, but your Homie collection will really get a jump start from that haul.

I've got the urge to pull out the smoker after seeing the "jerky" picture, because the only thing better than homade "beef jerky" is homade "deer jerky", especially fresh out of the smoker.:msp_thumbsup:

You haven't lived til you've tasted his ribs. I usually do some of my own for the GTG's, and the guys say that they're great, but Matt's are the best.

Latest posts

Back