• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Looking for a 034/036/360/362

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Saiso

Mountain Ranger
Reaction score
Hi folks,
It's been a while since I've posted and even read these forums, but I'll get right to it.

Two weeks ago, I was victim of a theft. My garage is/was easily accessible so they've let themselves in, stole every drop of gas they could, my carry bag (files, wedges, etc.) and my two favorite saws; my go to 036 in good condition and a fair condition 266. Could've been worse though. They touched and moved other saws, a lot of tools, opened my tool box but did not take much else.

Fast forward to last week, I bought a really good condition MS290 on marketplace but obviously isn't the same so now I'm considering getting the 036 replaced. I'm still not convinced since I really shouldn't spend more at this very moment, but I'm still willing to chat and see how it goes.

Would consider most Stihl 60cc~ pro chainsaw, not just a 036.

Located in East Coast Canada and this would be my first time buying a chainsaw online, so shipping may be.. expensive?

Private message me :)

Thank you for reading!

Back