• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Looking for a ms170, ms180, ms250, ms290 with seized/blown engine or parts saw to rebuild...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Khntr85

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Hey guys I am wanting to build a saw for my brother... He has small size property and I have been trying to find a local parts saw and have had no luck... I am looking for a ms170, ms180, ms250, ms290, or any other clamshell in that series..... Of course I would like to buy one that has a seized/blown engine, but I am open to whatever ya got....

I do have a ms180 carcass at my house....the parts I have are, wrap handle, recoil, clutch cover, body assembly with both tanks....I will look around when I get home to see if I have any more parts, but I do believe I need a coil too...

Thanks a lot for any help Kyle!!!

Hi kyle I think I have some of
all of that, I know I have
a complete 29 250 and a 210. I will let you know for sure this evenings

Hey man thanks a lot for the reply...I tell ya I looked on eBay and there blown/siezed saw prices are outrageous...

Ya just let me know what u got when ya get home no rush... Thanks a lot Kyle

Thanks for your reply greenhorn.... I didn't know you were from Indiana, sent you a pm....

Latest posts

Back