looking for a pair of caulk boots sz 10

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
802climber

802climber

ArboristSite Operative
you might try searching with your european size... or else check out Viking Timberwolf boots, they are like the rubber Husqvarna boots and hard to beat the price.

hammerlogging

hammerlogging

Addicted to ArboristSite
I have some of the unisulated Hoffman pacs, calked, that I swear you could wear year round if it didn't get just too damn cold or too damn hot and I love them, super light weight, maybe they were about $140.

what-a-stihl

what-a-stihl

ArboristSite Operative
I'm a carpenter full time and I'm just looking for a decent caulk boot for sheeting roofs in the winter time when it's icey. Baileys had a pair of caulked hiking-type boot for a decent price, any opinions or reviews about 'em? I think they were made by merrill in partners with hoffman.:msp_confused:

Gologit

Gologit

Completely retired...life is good.
. AS Supporting Member.
I'm a carpenter full time and I'm just looking for a decent caulk boot for sheeting roofs in the winter time when it's icey. Baileys had a pair of caulked hiking-type boot for a decent price, any opinions or reviews about 'em? I think they were made by merrill in partners with hoffman.:msp_confused:

For what you want to do a pair of Merrils would be perfect.

Latest posts