Looking for an experienced Arborist to interview

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

COREtreeservice

http://www.coretreeservice.com
Reaction score
My name is Al Rosetti and I'm the owner of CORE Tree Service in Phoenix, Arizona.

I'm looking for aborists that would like to be interviewed about their experiences in the industry. I will post the interview online and at the bottom of it I will include a backlink to your company and/or social media. This should help you get some free traffic and exposure. It doesn't matter where in the world you are located.

The interview is free of charge and I'll ask questions that relate to your work and your company. It will be conducted over email.

I posted an example test interview below to give you an idea of what I'm going for. The goal is to write something professional that makes you and your company look good. I'll need 3 or more photos to include with your interview. They can be anything that relates to you or your work and I'll put captions under them.

Example: 10 Questions with Chance Renstrom

Please contact me if you are interested.

Thanks!

You're quite correct, there is an angle. It helps promote me and the person I'm interviewing. That's the angle.

Could you explain more about what you're doing? How will you use this interview to advertise? If my interview is on your website in Arizona and I'm in Indiana then is my only chance of exposure basically if someone from Phoenix reads my words and calls their relative who lives in my city and recommends me?

A bit hard to understand the rationale here

Your own expertise in the area is summarised on the site as: Our desire is to keep your trees healthy and beautiful over the long term. Tell us your goals and we'll develop a customized plan that will maximize the health and beauty of your trees. The three main factors we consider in most tree trimming projects are protection of property, tree health and tree aesthetics. We’ll use our specialized equipment and knowledge to safely prune problem branches and achieve your objectives.

Given that, why would you advertise the skills / experience of a competitor in the Phoenix area?

And if outside the Phoenix area, how could there be an advantage to the interviewee from being mentioned on the website of a Phoenix-based tree service?

Latest posts

Back