Looking for Kevin Greer with Speeco

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kensterfly

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I'd like to get in touch with Kevin from SpeeCo. I don't know his user name and the search function turns up about ten pages of hits, none of which have anything to do with my search.

If anyone has his email address, or his UserName, so that I can PM him, that would be great.

Thanks!

uh oh. A few days old and you are already looking for warranty info?LOL. Just kidding.

If nothing else, give Rock a call at 218 831 7185 and I am sure he can hook you up with contact info for speeco.

uh oh. A few days old and you are already looking for warranty info?LOL. Just kidding.

If nothing else, give Rock a call at 218 831 7185 and I am sure he can hook you up with contact info for speeco.

Nah, I doubt they would warranty a seven year old machine, if the first time it was ever started was yesterday. I'd like to find an owner's manual specifically for my Splitter. The only one's I see or for the current models.

Also, curious what the differences are in my "Industrial/Commercial" model vs the basic consumer mode.

Things like that.

I'd like to get in touch with Kevin from SpeeCo. I don't know his user name and the search function turns up about ten pages of hits, none of which have anything to do with my search.

If anyone has his email address, or his UserName, so that I can PM him, that would be great.

Thanks!

Hi. [email protected] kgreer is my AS handle. 800-525-8322 ext. 1147

speeco has one of the best customer service of any splitter company.
don't be surprised if they take care of you anyways...

Nah, I doubt they would warranty a seven year old machine, if the first time it was ever started was yesterday. I'd like to find an owner's manual specifically for my Splitter. The only one's I see or for the current models.

Also, curious what the differences are in my "Industrial/Commercial" model vs the basic consumer mode.

Things like that.

I've already had several back-and-forth emails with Kevin. And he sent me a PDF of the owner's manual for my model.
Great Service!!

Thanks!

Hi. [email protected] kgreer is my AS handle. 800-525-8322 ext. 1147

That's kinda like yelling in a tin can telephone and actually getting an answer !
Excellent service Kgreer@speeco !

Rep to Kevin and crew for their on-going, outstanding customer service!

Seriously folks, if you are looking for a great log splitter value, look at SPEECO products. These things are built to last, mine starts first or second pull every time, splits everything I have fed it (that includes some gnarly oak) and has totally impressed all of my friends that have tried it. Given that plus the incredible customer service, you will not be disappointed!!!

Latest posts

Back