Looking for part time ground work around Lansing, MI area.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaseyForrest

I am NOT a tree freak.
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Coming up on winter, and I know you guys slow down. Im just looking for some fill in work because we slow down at work too, and I hate being idle.

I spent 14 years in the landscape industry doing everything from maintenance to installs and hardscaping. I am familiar with ground equipment and safe practices. (I would never run a saw one handed if I am getting paid to do it.) I am a very hard worker, dedicated to doing the job right the first time, and am not opposed to pulling brush all day if thats what needs to be done.

If anyone is interested, just shoot me a PM. Thanks for your time.

This is a bump.

Id also like to add, I have a Class A CDL, with air, tanker, and chauffer endorsement. Spotless driving record, dont drink, smoke, or do drugs.

I also have a side business splitting wood. I dont deliver, just split what the customer has on their property. Ive only had one customer so far, but havent done any advertising, flyers, or handed out any cards. I will get on that in a few weeks.

Latest posts

Back