Looking for work in Western WA

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

richard88

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm an experienced climber currently living in Sheridan, WY. My wife, daughter, and I are either moving to western Washington or Anchorage Alaska and I'm currently looking for a job opportunity. I have all of my own climbing equipment and saws. I'm happy to email my resume and talk via telephone.

Thank you,

Richard

Anywhere North of Seattle and West of the Mountains....I have family in the Marysville area. I'm willing to commute/travel for work if need be.

Well, I cannot help you up there. But good luck.

I take it you are looking for arborist type work, and not logging? We call those mountains the Cascades here. Too many mountains around here to get confused with to just call them mountains, mainly the Rockies farther east, the Blue Mountains in central and eastern Oregon, and the Coast Range/Olympics to the west.

I'm a hop and a skip east of Marysville WA, hail from Douglas WY, if'n ya land here send me a PM very occasionally need a climber. Absolutely nothing regular about it though.

There are a number of full time tree service outfits in and around Marysville, if interested I could give ya some biz names. Some are even hiring..

Latest posts

Back