Lost my Hero

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bowtechmadman

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Lost my hero, the man that taught me how to be a man, how to take care of my family, how to do firewood, and the list goes on forever. That man and hero was my father. My Mother his wife for 62 yrs could sure use everyone's prayers and thoughts.
I know a few met my father at a GTG in Indiana and another in Michigan a few years ago.

Sorry for your loss Bowtech, i lost my father 9/28 last year. Prayers sent your way from CT

Mr. Bowtech, please know that deepest condolences and prayers are with you here in New Mexico. Peace be with you...

Lost my hero, the man that taught me how to be a man, how to take care of my family, how to do firewood, and the list goes on forever. That man and hero was my father. My Mother his wife for 62 yrs could sure use everyone's prayers and thoughts.
I know a few met my father at a GTG in Indiana and another in Michigan a few years ago.
your words show the love for your father!! what cant be seen is what's felt in your heart for you and yours to hold forever when the presence of your father is not at hand to feel the warmth of his hand in yours an a hug of assurance for the future!! our prayers go out to you and your mother!!

Prayers sent from Arizona!
I lost my Father 8 years ago, and when I am out in the woods getting wood all by myself..
I can "feel" him there with me...
I still talk to him to this day.
It is hard to go through what you are going through..
What I still have to do to this day as think about the good times, and tell my kids/Grandkids about him.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry for your loss. My dad taught me how to run a saw and cut trees down and for a few weeks after his death, I didn't even want to look at a saw, a splitter, or the wood pile. In time though, it's become my place to just work and think how lucky I was to have him teach me those things. Hoping you will find comfort in it as well at some point.

I know where you're at. My mom died December 18th and then my dad on February 6th. It is the time for you to stiffen up and pay close attention to your mom. She is likely hurting more than she shows. Time heals. My deepest condolences.

Back