Louisville Expo

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fish

Tree Freak
Reaction score
Just wanted to start a thread to see who was going to be there this year,
and when, I live 40 min. away, so I might be there a bit, I will take some pics, now that I have some extra camera memory. Maybe I can score a 290 cheap........

Hey Fish, What's the Louisville Expo all about? Never heard of it, I'm only about 30 miles from Louisville, where's the Expo at and when is it? Matt

Last edited:
Here is the link.

If you want to go, go as a servicing dealer, Matt's Chainsaw repair, or something like that.

It now costs ten bucks, but you will have a great time.

http://www.gie-expo.com/

On the last day, some of them will sell the demo equipment cheap, so they won't have to take it back.

You guys can swing down here and pick me up, we'll hit the town, and
explore Louisville's seamy underbelly, local mammary bars, I of course will
offer to be the designated "drinker".........

Actually, the Sat. portion, is really mostly winding down/packing up time
anymore, but if you are looking for a deal, a good time to be there...

It used to be Sunday as that short day, but the factory/dist. folk want to
have a life too. The Kohler "brat fry" has really been trimmed down,
a tradition that is rapidly dying.........

I'll have to ride down and meet you fellers there.

I may know the location of one or two of those fine establishments of which you speak of Fish. :D

You guys can swing down here and pick me up, we'll hit the town, and
explore Louisville's seamy underbelly, local mammary bars, I of course will
offer to be the designated "drinker".........

Actually, the Sat. portion, is really mostly winding down/packing up time
anymore, but if you are looking for a deal, a good time to be there...

It used to be Sunday as that short day, but the factory/dist. folk want to
have a life too. The Kohler "brat fry" has really been trimmed down,
a tradition that is rapidly dying.........

I have been down there quite a few times but never had a guide to the "mammary bars" I would delve into that with a guide.

Bill

Im hoping to go this year, Its just a hop skip and a 12 hour drive from me....:(

But really, I was going to make an effort to drive up with some friends and spend a couple days up there, but when we figured up the cost of gas, lodging, food, it would cost a fortune, and any deals we scored would be over shadowed by the cost to get there, and back.

Im hoping to go this year, Its just a hop skip and a 12 hour drive from me....:(

But really, I was going to make an effort to drive up with some friends and spend a couple days up there, but when we figured up the cost of gas, lodging, food, it would cost a fortune, and any deals we scored would be over shadowed by the cost to get there, and back.
Tell them you know Fish. The girls will give you a discount. :) You'll never think about the shadow.

Latest posts

Back