Lowe's clearance

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
but my favorite lowes deal was when i bought 4 l.p. regulators with pigtail reg. price 44.98 on clerance for 8.99 then stoped at different lowes on way home returned them got reg price back on gift card bought that fancy dewalt saw ive been wanting.

God bless America ! Good one.:clap:

Thanks for the heads up Stihl025, since your post about the Englander mark down I've been keeping a check on them in the tri-state area where I live. Most of the Lowes and Home Depot stores just replaced all of the wood stoves with summer stuff and didnt bother to mark anything down. Found one store in MD that had two 30 NC on display and marked them down to $700.00. I had a discount coupon I got in the mail and ended up paying $680.00 for it. Back in Oct 08 the 30 NC was about $1500.00, not a bad purchase at 1/2 price. How do you like your new stove?

Just got back from picking up the lumber to replace my wood shed. Troybilt 33 ton splitter, orig $2149 marked down to $1600, hmmmmm.

just know they will ding you $30.00 for the "assembly fee" – and then you’ll need 8 gallons of hydro fluid –

I gave me the once over and recto sealed everything and tightened up. still have not used it yet

I don't want to steal stihl's thread, BUT, have a question. Are the Englander's any good?

If I should start a new thread let me know and I will.

I don't want to steal stihl's thread, BUT, have a question. Are the Englander's any good?

If I should start a new thread let me know and I will.

been heating my house solely with mine (30nc model) in the winter with only one complaint. i dont like the little ash clean out so i just shovel the ash out and skip it. its been a nice woodstove for me and keeps my ranch house cozy warm in the teens no problem. getting down in the single digits i have to keep up on it more, but still its rare the furnice ever kicks in to help.

it burns right around a cord a month burning 24/7 and has no problem restarting itself by just stoking the coals after a 9-10 hr burn when i come home from work or sleep in a little.

I doubt they'd ship clearance items as once stuff it out of season they just mark it down until it sells. I bought all of my Christmas lights at Lowes this year during the first week of December and everything was 60-75% off already! I got $300 worth of lights for just shy of $100.
Are you going to pay someone to put them up for you? My wife and I very seldom fight, but putting up Christmas lights,,, it's going to happen. :)

Blech, MTD.
I bought the 27 ton MTD with the 5.5 HP Honda engine about 5 years ago from Home Desperate. I wish it had a throttle control so I could idle it down but other than that it's been REAL good to me and all my friends that have borrowed it. Because of the heavy use I have replaced the hydraulic fluid and filter three times but it still has its original spark plug in it and it always starts first pull. I've used professional splitter many times over the years and will admit they are better units. That being said my MTD has preformed for me flawlessly and with 100% reliability. I'd say I've got my $1269 back a few times over.:cheers:

Back