Lucas

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OIL............ AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

OIL............ AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:

Thanks! Really Thank you for posting something of real substance! I wouldnt ask about lucas oil if there wasnt something already posted about it in AS. But there isnt anything in AS. So I used a message board for, guess what???? Posting a FREAKING question... Hmmm, strange idea... Question with no answers... Weird and wrong idea??? :greenchainsaw:

TTS. It's a full synthetic, JASO FC/FD oil.

Castrol have the runs on the board, their two stroke oils have been used for years in competition worldwide.

I looked at the Lucas Oil site and found their 2 stroke Semi Synthetic oil - reading their product information it appears it would work. I have never seen it on a shelf of any store around here so I guess it would have to be ordered.

I have used Lucas products and have had good luck with them. I have a 99 Chevy S10 and at about 50,000 miles the transmission was starting to make a wining noise. I changed the fluid and put the dedicated thin oil that is supposed to go into the transmission and the noise was still there. I drained a bit out and added Lucas Oil Stabilizer and the wine went away and I have put 40,000 more miles on it with no wining noise.

Last edited:
The dealer I bought my saw from sells all the major brands of saws; its a big store, and they deal mostly with commercial guys. One of the oils they kept in stock is Lucas synthetic. I think it will work fine; just keep your mix fresh.:chainsaw:

Latest posts

Back