lucky score..Stihl 084

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol! well at least you can start it on the ground and blip it! :D
hows yr ticker ? full recovery?
Doc says the ticker is good as its gonna get . How ever they measure it , its at 40 and should be 50 to 55 . It got stiff from when I was sick , guess after that happens theres nothing can be done. I just get tired easier than I use to , but doing fine really ! Just slower is all . LOL
Can't thank you enough for all you did !! Sure helped get me through a very rough time !

Doc says the ticker is good as its gonna get . How ever they measure it , its at 40 and should be 50 to 55 . It got stiff from when I was sick , guess after that happens theres nothing can be done. I just get tired easier than I use to , but doing fine really ! Just slower is all . LOL
Can't thank you enough for all you did !! Sure helped get me through a very rough time !
good stuff!! slower is better.. get time to enjoy all that life brings past yr nose;)
no worries mate.. but i was only one of many that helped out. a blessing to see you around one here still :) :clap:

Yes , there were a huge bunch that helped out !! Sure are some great people around here !!

Going slower don't hurt a thing either , good thing to notice more around you ! And am I ever happy to be able to do just that !

Just like my Brother said to me after I got home , every day I have now is just a bonus , cause I shouldn't be here !

Wow!! That's in fantastic condition. Great purchase !!
Gees dial up![emoji15] that's gotta suck big time. ! Can see you'll be glued to this forum now you can view pics quicker [emoji16][emoji106]

True, plenty of good gear everywhere, but I don't partake.

Check out the original photo since it is much larger. The chainbrake handguard has the "eyes", the groove in the middle is the "nose" and the muff is just there. Laughing. Laughing at ME!

Latest posts

Back